Chapter 11: Reciprocated.

Lyric video for the song that's going to be mentioned in this chapter^^^

Brandon

I sit in my car parked outside of Kiera's dance studio and I found myself looking through my gallery at pics of ...her. I miss her...and I will till she comes back...
My heart will ache till I get to see her face again, hear her voice...get to hold her...
Til kyle and Blessing get to see their mama again...

But I can't allow her selfishness...dammit, I can't  allow her to make me depressed more than I deserve to be.
I know God is punishing me through her for taking a life, and I also know He wont give me more than I can bear.....and I also know that I still don't undertstand him fully anymore.

I shake my head to rid it of thoughts of Destiny. I had promised Kiera I'd let her teach me some moves today.

I grin at my self.

She stay thinking I dont know nuthin' about dancing, but I'll show her.

Hanging out with her these pass couple of days has been....therapeutic, keeps me busy, keeps my mind off certain things.

Walking into the studio, I'm met with girls and guys from what seem to look like five years old to high thirties all dancing to a choreographed dance routine to Chris brown's loyal.

I stand at the entrance, watching them move In sync. It was pretty good.
Wheres K? -she probably at the front teaching the class, but I'm at the back so I cant see that far

At the end of the routine, they all collapse either on the floor, or had their hands rested on theirs knees panting, and that when I saw her petite, frame stetched across the floor in a pair of booty shorts and t's.Swear drenched her from head to toe and for some reason, this was sexy to me.

"Not bad Miss Kiera, not bad, but you aint got nuthin on me still " I announce entering the room with a huge grin on my face . The room of people turned and saw me and some were confused, others...girls in particular seem to be blushing and whispering...I guess they knew me.

Kiera smiles and gets up from the floor.

"I'd like to see you prove it " She grins, hugging me.

I kiss her cheek.

"How are ya? " She asks smiling up at me.

"Errr....soon enough, not now,with an audience. ..Im shy" I cover my face.

"Rightttt, your life is lived infront of the camera, shush with all'at shy mess " she fans me off.

"Its true, I absolutely hate being in the spotlight, makes me uncomfortable"I admit.

She gives me a funny look, tilting her head side ways as if to study me.

"Well, in that case" She says turning to the class. " Hey, class is over for the day, it's beeen an amazing three hours, see you guys tomorrow"

What?

The smile melted off my face. Oh shit.

"Hey you don't have to stop your class if your hot finished for my benefit....or rather my embarrassment, I can't dance, I was just yanking your chain."I ramble.

She smiles.

"No, no, class is over in the next 20 minutes, its not much of a loss.Plus I really wanna get the opportunity to laugh at you!" She grins.

Shortly after the studio was empty, just us two....and it felt a little heated all of a sudden.

She looks up at me and smiles.