Chapter 15: Similar plights..different attitudes.

DESTINY

So, that happened with Brandon lastnight, and I'm not too sure of how I feel about it.
It was great, having him hold me, kiss me...everywhere, and tell me the things I wanted....missed hearing.

oh Gosh it was perfect...
besides how it started ..with him beating my date unconscious, and what happened inbetween with his..uhmm ...person knocking on the door.

waking up beside him felt like old times. His arms wrapped around my waist protectively and his nose in my hair.

I wanted to turn in his arms and kiss him, but, I got shit to do today...

I already went to work, gave my adolescent set of pre queens a structure class.Was pretty short, cause they had it down, so now I'm headed to Xaviers house so I can apologize for all that bullshit last night.
He must be mad...knowing him, even for the short time I have I know he ain't as calm as the next guy.
but...I really am sorry for all that, it was really my fault, I shouldn't have invited him, I well knew that Brandon would have been jealous, but I aint know he was gonna act on it...cause I haven't been acting on mine with him and Kiera.
Except for that time I KO'd a bitch for being a bit too stupid to opt in my convo, in my two thousand dollar sheets whilst I'm geared by emotions talking to the father of my kids.

But that aside, I think I'm at the right place. ...in terms of the directions I plugged in my gps to get me to X's house.

waw...its...Beautiful.

His front yard was like a forest to it self, field with exotic plants ans flowers...even a sculpture of an angel playing the chelo in the middle of the ground, surrounded by lillies...

They're my favourite...it was only a matter of business that I didnt take my shoes off and prance in his front yard amongst these beauties.His house, a one story force to be reckoned with....I just cant describe the articulated, preciseness of each detail of its glass and wooden structure. it was, in one word..FRICKING-BREATH-TAKING..
OKAY, maybe three words.

I guess he designed it himself, since, well, he's an architect and all.

Des! enough procrastination...its time to apologize...

Walking up to his door way I take a breath and knock.

I already feel embaraased ans he hasnt even answered the door...
Maybe I should leave, he'll forget about the crazy girl he met at the club with her crazy ex who knocked him out.

Yea.maybe I should just let sleeping dogs lie.

Turning to leave I hear the door open.Oh great.I stop in my steps and turn to him.

Oh fucck! His whioe face is marked! -his lips was busted in two places, his eyebrow was busted and frok the looks of it his nose was hurt too.

Looking at his my eyes wateres and guilt rapped at my heart.

"Oh ma God!" I shrieked in disbelief.

"Yea, thanks " He sighs leaning his head on the door.

Oh,shit..someone's in a faul mood...understandably.

"I uhhh, I just needed to see that you were okay, and apologize about last night...I had no idea he had that temper nor had feelings for me me still...I mean look at your face" I stroked his cheek carefully, trying not to cry.He didnt deserve this. "I AM SO, SO, SO SORRY X''

"Yea I know Des, and thanks, I accept that, although I dont know why your the one apologizing. HE'S the one that crossed a line, not you"

"But im the one that made that line when I kissed you...I shouldn't have" I whisper, shaking my head.