Chapter Twenty-Five

~~~~~

Yoongi Pov

The trail of my sleep breaks as I feel a warm figure snuggle over me. Before my eyes could open, my lips curl into a smile knowing it was my sleeping beauty. That now has become her new name, it was just that name that kept me positive in a very crucial time.

Soon my eyes flapped open, trying to adjust with the sunlight spilling from the huge windows. Eunji's gorgeousness resting over my bare chest, while her arms trying to clutch my figure. That was difficult though. She looked nothing less than a baby sleeping over me.

Gradually my hands wrapped her little waist, embracing her innocence placing a subtle peck over her hair which lazily fell along her face. I couldn't stop myself from brushing those strands off which were blocking her beautiful view from me.

But my fingers seemed to be a little ticklish, which made her wake up smiling. Scrunching her nose, her head raised, now her chin reasted on my chest and those twinkling eyes glanced over at me.

"Morning.." her low voice whispered to me, I held my hand to caress her cheeks. Looking at her pretty self, my lips curled up into a smile.

"Bonjour Mon Amour" my response made her giggle. Crawling above, stopping right before my lips. She kissed them with delicacy. Like soft petals brushed off them.

"Thankyou for bringing me here, I am in love with this place" Eunji mumbled along the kiss. Well I purchased a luxurious villa to the countryside, that's when Eunji was in coma. After her recovery, she really felt the need of change in the surrounding. So I got her to this very beautiful place.

Its been a week now and we both were having an amazing time. "Yoongi"

"Hmm"

"Would you mind if I decorate this place for Christmas!!"

"Yes, you should"

"I'll inform the caretaker to get what you need, but you'll have to do it by yourself as I have to leave for the city today"

"Why?" she frowned. We were here for our winter vacations.

"Don't worry, its some urgent work. And I'll be back by evening" I convinced.

"Well you should, coze I have been planning a surprise for you" she chimed, her frown replaced with the excitement of the surprise.

"Then I'll be back on time sweety" I quickly stole a peck and turned aside to trap her below me. My body parallel over her fingure.

"Yahh"

"Thought of treating you before I leave" I chuckled and took back the possession of her lips, making them wet as our saliva mixed along the kiss. We were couples, madly in love now.