Chapter Twenty

~~~~~

Yoongi Pov

I was at work, physically. But my mind was still scrumbling under those sheets, along with her... and her words still alarming in my ears. Once again she confessed that she loved me, Eunji doesn't even feel the need to think before she says it. And here am I, those words just get locked in my throat.

Why the fuck I can't open my mouth in front of her!!

I was going through some paper work, but wasn't able to focus. Its really bad for the boss to behave like this. "May I come in" it was Namjoon, he was here to collect the files after I was done signing. I nodded and signaled him to walk in. 

"You'll have to wait, I'm not done yet" I continued with my work, while Namjoon took a seat across the desk. It took me a long while before I was finally done. "Here, thanks for being patient" I sighed passing him the files.

"You don't have to, hyung you are the boss here"

"Discipline is liable to all"

"Okay, I'll leave now" he spoke and turned to leave, when I called him out.

"Namjoon.."

"Yes, should I get anything?"

Should I talk to him, is this a topic to discuss.

"Hyung?" at his voice I looked up to him. 

"What if you get intimate to someone without confessing your true feelings to them" I spilled in one go and then there was a long silence. Namjoon looked at me, it felt like there were so many things he wanted to say but being at work place he kept his mouth shut.

"You banged Eunji?" he yelled and jumped placing himself on the chair.

"Yahh, whats with that language?"

"And keep your voice low" I frowned, and face palmed myself for I decided to talk to Namjoon about it. Taehyung too, I shouldn't have said anything at the first place. "Just forget what I said and leave" I stated and Namjoon's excitement dropped. 

"I am sorry... you continue" he mumbled, and sat there looking at me. Damn I had never felt so awkward while speaking to him. I am such a dick head, why the fuck did I open my mouth in front of him.

"You finally lost your virginity..." he muttered in a low voice.

"You're speaking like you haven't already" I stated in annoyance.

"I lost it back in college..."

"For God sake shut up Namjoon" I shoved him my palm, signaling him to stop talking any nonsense further.