Chapter Five

~~~~~~

Yoongi Pov

"What's the probability for the week?"

This one thing has now turned into a habit for me, the only question. But since i started never did the probability reach near 50%

Maybe its just her good luck, what can i say. The day the probability sates my hatred, i will end her life and make it look like an accident. That would be good, and i won't even get caught.

"43%" the static replied

"Woah.. i didn't see that coming, that is really too much" i almost yelled.

"Seems like you got your 50% today" the voice striked and Eunji entered the kitchen area with her apron onn.

"Well not Fifty but 43... like i always waited for it" i sassed

"Omo that's actually high, well that means this could be my last week" she wiped those faked tears in the most dramatic way, as if she really felt bad.

"Do you think i am joking, i am head over heels to kill you" i growled in anger.

"Chill, cool down... here's your sandwich and i have packed your lunchbox" she chimed as if nothing happened.

I never treated her well because she doesn't deserve it but why does she has to always take care of me as though i am a teenage kid.

Ignoring her i started munching on the breakfast served.

There was silence for a while but would it last any longer, when there is Eunji around.

"Well i was thinking, even i should get this app" she spoke while pulling a chair across me and made herself comfortable on it.

"Humpf... now are you planning to kill me?" I questioned.

She leaned against the dinning table and rested her chin on her palm, glancing at me.

"Ani.. you do all this killing thing. I just want to know the probability of when my efforts will work to make you accept me as your wife" she continued with that sparkle in her eyes.

"Seriously... what can i say now. You should just accept that nothings going to change from my side" her words and behavior fueled me up.

"But i think this time you can actually have your shot" she chuckled.

"Stop beating around the bush"

"Calm down, why so angry always" Eunji spoke and her lips formed a pout.

"Stop acting cute" i frowned

"Do you really think i am cute?"

Well she was... wait stop. I'am not speaking shit now.