Chapter Sixteen

Eunji Pov

It took my heart a really long time to stop jumping in my chest as i very boldly wrapped my fingers around Yoongi's.

I couldn't even manage to steal a glance or speak anything further. My cheeks were burning and my stomach was already in a knot.

I was equally enjoying the moment with him, even though it was not what i thought. I am happy and contented with the fact that Yoongi has finally started thinking about me.

My presence matters for him. Maybe he looks at me as a really good friend. Well, now i can even get a chance to work with him.

Lost in the moment, under the infinite roof of stars, the moonlight and Yoongi holding my hand. What else could i ask for.

"Eunji.."

"Yes.."

"Would you like to dance?"

What??? Like seriously!!!!

At his words, i glanced at him with surprise and shock.

"You sure" i cleared.

"Well i am not that good but it would be fun" he said shifting to face me.

"But there's no music" and he quickly got up straightening the clothes.

"I take that as a yes" he exclaimed, while he held his hand towards me.

Gradually taking it i got up and brushed of my beautiful dress to dust off the bristles of grass that got onto it.

"What about the music?"

But rather than replying to my question, he took steps close to me. Standing a couple inches away.

"May i?" he asked out like a gentleman, his actions were developing a storm in my stomach.

Nodding i signaled him that i was okay with him getting closer to me. Soon he took my hand in his and the other very delicately onto the small of my waist.

It didn't take a long time for me to tuck my vacant hand over his shoulder.

"Close your eyes"

"Why?"

"Just do as i say"

"Fine" i shut my eyes close.

But soon felt his warm breathe at the crook of my neck, as if he was whispering something to me.

"Now quietly focus on the sounds of the breeze mischievously rustling by the grass"

"The flow of wind swiftly moving past you"

"The sound of the crickets..." slowly i could hear it all. It was the most peacefully moment ever, just like an asmr.