Chapter Eight

Yoongi Pov

"You seriously out of your mind"

"Hopefully Mr. Kim isn't in town, he would have sued you for doing such a thing to his daughter" she yelled out of frustration and anger.

I was sitting on the couch, my face buried in my palms. The guilt was overtaking me. I had just done the most stupid thing anyone could do.

"Now speak up for god sake.. Yoongi..." and i finally lifted my head up. After the incident i really had no clue what happened to Eunji.

It wasn't any accident or attack. I was so worried that i called Hana, Eunji's bestfriend for the rescue.

"I am sorry.. truely, it was all my fault. I was the one who told her to get down of the car, i wanted to pull over a prank on her" i bluttered.

"Prank!! Seriously.." she said running her hand over her face in frustration.

"But i swear it wasn't any accident or something, i myself have no clue what happened" i mumbled.

"Don't tell me you had no clue Eunji has Nyctophobia, fear of dark and lonely surrounding" she furiously alarmed and her words really shocked me.

"I had no idea about it, Hana if i knew any of this.. i would have never done that" i spoke out in worry.

***

"But since when and how. I want to know about her past" i spoke as we both were now at the balcony in Eunji's room.

Hana sipped on her coffee and spoke, "Do you know how Eunji lost her mother?"

"No.." i mumbled, my eyes pinned down. Eunji being my wife i didn't know anything about her. Not even her past life, though she knew mine.

"One fine day Eunji was returning back home with her mom. It was late night and the way they took was a very secluded shortcut" she glanced over her shoulder gazing at the sleeping Eunji.

"The rains were super bad and due to some mechanical malfunctioning her mom lost control over the car"

"The car intensively crashed into a nearby pole. Her mom died on spot but as Eunji was on the backseat she survived" i could feel Hana's voice shivering as she was at the urge to break down and so was i.