Chapter Nine

~~~~~

Days passed by just like that. As you all know, the so called forced relationship between Yoongi and Eunji was now on growing into a genuine relation.

Just like the bud which will soon bloom into a flower.

Everything has its own time, things turn out better with perseverance.

Yoongi finally made up his mind to give their marriage a chance. With was the most happiest thing for Eunji.

Coming to her, she still wasn't able to believe the fact that Yoongi... her cold husband... really wanted to make their marriage work. It wasn't a deal or forced responsibility on him any more.

Lets meet our couple then..

◇◇◇◇

Eunji Pov

"Such a grown up but still struggle to knot your tie" i bluttered while i quickly walked to Yoongi who stood at the door frame of his bedroom.

Yes... we still don't share our bedroom.

He doesn't put on a tie very often, today its because he has a super important meet with some foreign clients.

A 29 year old guy, confusingly glancing at the two ends of the tie wondering how to knot it.

"Yahh... its not necessary to know everything. Don't forget my cooking skills are much better than yours" he sassed.

Holding onto the fabric i started with the knot, "But how do you know this so well" he questioned while i was busy working to make the whole thing look perfect.

"My father didn't grew me as a daughter, but to be a good wife" i chuckled as if it was a joke. Hearing my words Yoongi went quiet.

But soon i felt him caressing my head, patting it gently he spoke "You grew up to be a perfect human being."

My head shot up, "Ouch my heart Mr. Min" i teased.

"I said what i said" and we both bursted out laughing.

"Its done" i said in excitement, while i straightened his collar and brushed my palm over his blazer.