Chapter Eleven

Eunji's Pov

I was making place for my clothes in his wardrobe. All thanks to Yoongi's cousin, just because of him... from my husband's arms, i landed straight into his bedroom.

But i just didn't walk in here. Yoongi was tired convincing me, i didn't wish to show him how excited i was to finally share a room with him.

"Spare some place for my clothes too" he mumbled sitting on the bed, scrolling through his cell phone.

"Fine i'll go back to my room, there my clothes can have all the space" i nagged, just to tease him.

And he jumped behind me putting off his phone, "No.. you can use my complete wardrobe"

"Want some extra space, tell me.. I'll transfer my clothes into the suitcase" he bluttered, trying to play it cool.

"Just kidding, don't worry" i chuckled, slightly pinching his cheeks while he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Why aren't you always like this" i spoke

"Because i only pretend to act good" he answered and went back to continue what he was doing.

This guy is never going to improve. Sometimes when he is good to me, the question alarms.

Is he genuinely doing it or just pretending to do so.

This man really confuses me... i face palmed myself and continued with the shifting.

***

Time passed by and the day arrived when Yoongi's cousin was finally going to be here.

As per Yoongi he seems to be a very bubbly person but i hope everything goes well.

Even our so called married relationship which we are going to camouflage with our acting skills, sounds dramatic and funny but mind me when i say.

Sometimes, just pretending to do some thing hurts as hell.

I was lost in my thoughts when the door bell went off, he was here. Well i was alone because Yoongi was at work.

Picking myself up from the chair, i walked through the living room to the door and pulled it open.

To find a tall, extremely dashing and insanely handsome man standing infront of me. He had pulled on a long fleece coat and my eyes travelled from top to bottom.