Chapter Twenty-Three

~~~~~

Yoongi Pov

I hurried into the apartment and quickly got into my room to freshen up. Not wasting a single moment, I slided down into my hoodie and joggers. And made my way to Eunji.

Nowadays, I return home soon so I could get to spend a quality with my wifey. Well I also grabbed some flower as I had to get the old ones changed. Her room should feel lively at any cost.

On my way I heard some shifting voice from Jin's room, he might be getting his stuff packed. Hyung had an early morning flight tomorrow. I even had to thank him, before he left.

But now, it was Eunji.

Seeing her along the saline pipes and those equipments made my heart clinch. Yet, putting onto a smile of my face, I stepped in. It was so quiet in here. Eunji was never the one to be so silent.

It was really hard to accept this sudden change and that's why I behaved like a small stubborn kid, but now I got my self to face the reality, rather than running from it.

And so I started my gossip with Eunji. I had so much to talk, her likes and dislikes. My childhood stories, you understand right. We had a lot to talk, because I never spoke to her.

So let me continue now.

***

"Take care of Eunji... and call me anytime if you ever need my help" Jin spoke. After my time with Eunji, I came to meet hyung.

"I will"

"I know its difficult, but you have to stay strong" he added, patting my shoulder.

"Yes, hyung... I accept that I behaved like a douchebag, but Eunji is my responsibility" I  replied, in assurance.

"It was good to reunite with you and clear all our grudges"

"I was a child back then.." I chuckled at his words.

"Will miss you both" he got me in a brotherly hug, I wasn't into hugs but now was used to. As everyone who visited Eunji, hugged me to console.

"We'll meet soon"

"I would love too"