Chapter Fourteen

Eunji's Pov

"Here all the preparations are done for today" Namjoon entered my cabin followed by Tae and passed me his cell phone. It consisted pictures of the arrangements i asked them to do, and as i scrolled through the pictures i was sated. Both of them had really done an absolute great job.

"Impressive" i raised my brows.

"Well, choosing you guys to do this work was my perfect decision" i chuckled, as they had done the assigned work the way i expected it to be. Perfect!!

 "Phew.. we both  were damn nervous"

"But finally we are at peace, now that you have loved the arrangements" Taehyung sighed and dropped on the chair besides him.

"I have one question" Namjoon spoked and i guestured him to ask.

"Why all of a sudden... any special occasion?"

"Its my way to show gratitude" i replied

"Hope it all goes well"

"Its gonna be a blast... i am so happy for you two" Taehyung exclaimed and yelled out of excitement which almost startled me.

"Easy!! its just a thankyou sort of thing.. i am not proposing her or something" i stated clearing my pure motives behind this sudden surprise for Eunji. 

"Whatsoever, we are glad that atleast so are taking some efforts in this relationship" Namjoon taunted.

"Yahh... don't think i forgot how you bad mouthed me when we were drunk"

"You remember.." he mumbled.

"Feel lucky i didn't fire you after that incident" i frowned

"I am sorry.. but i genuinely care about you and Eunji" Namjoon answered, scratching the back of his neck. 

"I am sparing you because the thing you spilled that day were all true and it made me realize my mistake" and just like that a smile crept on my face and so did Namjoon's face lit up as he showed me a thumbs up wishing me luck for tomorrow.

I wish everything goes well.. i am already getting jitters.

 i am already getting jitters