Chapter Ten

Eunji Pov

"8.05%" the static answered, which made me chuckle. First of all the percent never reached Fifty and secondly it has been reducing day by day.

A couple days ago it was 15% and after that it got down to 10. I think the app is broken, lol.

"Still planning for my murder... i thought you gave up on it" her voice snapped me.

"Sometimes i think about the past and realize how immature i behaved" i mumbled.

"Good that you accept it" she chimed and made herself comfortable besides me, maintaining distance.

"Movie?" she raised her brows.

"I don't watch"

"You should, lets watch some anime movie... like if you wish" Eunji did that pouting thing again.

Uhh it really seems so cute... wait i am loosing track.

"Go on, what if i enjoy" i replied and she shot me a look along with her lips curled into a big smile.

"So here we go.." i played one of my favorite movie.

"Spirit Away"

"Its one my first and most favourite anime" i replied in excitement.

The movie went on, but sitting on the couch without cushions was becoming a little uncomfortable. It wasn't any luxurious and comfy couch but more to a decent one.

My neck was hurting which was super annoying. I glanced over at Yoongi who was comfortably watching the movie because the only two cushions we had on the couch were with him.

"Can i have one cushion" i whispered, because he seemed to be completely lost in the movie.

"Can't you see i am using them" he stated without even looking at me.

"Mean.."

I whined and very well knew this person would never put himself in discomfort.

"If you don't mind" his spoke grabbing my attention and his eyes gestured.

He had spread out his arm at the back edge of the couch. So i could lean and rest my head on.

It was difficult to take this, like Yoongi doing such things. IT WAS JUST IMPOSSIBLE...