Chapter Seventeen

Eunji Pov

"I still can't believe you had this, I thought you threw it long back" I yelled out in surprise, I was super happy knowing the fact that Yoongi had the gift which I gave him the box where he kept all his precious things.

What should I call this...

"But it was broken" I looked around, actually i had gifted him a cute little music box. When you open it a very soft mucis plays and the miniature of the couple inside starts to dance along.

"I fixed it but.. the only thing is that I couldn't get the music back" he spoke and glanced at me pursing his lips.

"Ok hear this, the couple inside this box still dances without music"

"Yes, I know that"

"Yoongi... today even we danced without music" I clasped but I guess he was still processing what I said.

"Wait, thats such a sweet coincidence" he finally got it, as he walked to the bed and sat across me with the carton between us.

"Thankyou Yoongi"

"Why? by the way I should be the one to thank you for such a lovely gift" he chimed showing his lovely gummy smile.

"I love your smile" I chuckled

"The reason behind it is you.."

Wait, what.. did I hear him right.

I looked at him in surprise, while he was completely flustered as he got up and started to put all the stuff back to place.

"Uhh.. its too late... I have work tomorrow" and he continued to put things in place, but I could see his red cheeks.

"Yoongi.." I got up and stepped infront of him.

"What?" he jolted back and without wasting a single moment I did it. Raising on my feet to reach his height, i quickly pecked on his tomato cheeks. It was a fraction of time and I finally glanced at Yoongi.

His eyes went wide and I couldn't stop my laugh and I trailed my way to the bathroom, closing the door behind. standing in front of the mirror, my heart was pounding insanely because I did something out of the blue.

Okay, I accept that I always wished to do it.. but today.. rightnow..

Well I couldn't control myself.

>>>

I was in the washroom for a really long time. Obviously, didn't have the gut to walk out and face Yoongi.

"Crazy Eunji"

After getting fresh, I changed into my normal clothes.

Should I go out, I'll pretend like nothing happened. I've been here for more than half an hour now.

Pushing the door knob open, I tiptoed outside. But what do I see, what could I expect from this boring cat.

He was already fast asleep on the couch, ofcourse he got himself changed into his night wear and the carton was placed on the study table in the corner of the room.

It didn't even take a second for all my excitement and mischief shatter in pieces. Well I should know that I am not in a real relationship, all I have put myself is in a deal.

 Well I should know that I am not in a real relationship, all I have put myself is in a deal

Yoongi Pov

I heard her walk out from the bath and I pulled the comforter covering myself completely. It didn't take long for her to get into bed and all the lights turned off.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I pressed my hand over my beating heart. Ever since that moment with Eunji, it hasn't turned back to normal. I could still feel my cheeks burning.

It felt like the whole world stopped for a while, God knows what else I could do to her if she hadn't trailed off the hide from me. She was flustered, but I completely lost my cool. For a while all those dirty thoughts flashed infront of my eyes.

The curiosity to know what her lips taste like, what was essence of her beautiful skin and so much more. It felt like I wasn't going to be able to sleep today, because the moment I tried to sleep, all I could see was Eunji.

Even though it was a little peck on the cheeks but a wave of spark crashed through my body.

Eunji... girl you are making me loose control. Something I never felt before. A very new and warm feeling that was making my heart melt like the cold glaciers, under the warm sunlight.

I got the comforter off and sat back leaning on the couch. My eyes feel on the beauty peacefully sleeping on the bed.

Was she expecting anything from me. Like she made the first move, that to so boldly. The girl made me actually understand what it feels to have a hurricane in the stomach, orchestra of heartbeats and loosing control over thoughts.

I am tired, but I couldn't sleep. Well I can sit here staring at the view infront of me, all night.

Just a couple minutes passed of me purely looking at her when pulled a pillow and hugged it closely, while her cheeks pressed onto the cushion. It made her look even more cute.

"I never wished to be a cushion so badly.."

■□ To be continued □■

840 words

That was a really small chapter... but atleast i got time to post one. Due to my recently changed hectic schedule it has become really difficult to post the updates.
I have been working on two projects at a time so even that makes me delay the new chapters.
But will try to post chapters asap, thanks to you who read my books and motivate me to keep writing rather than quitting.

Peace✌️