Chapter Six

~~~~~~

Yoongi Pov

"And you didn't tag along with her?" Taehyung questioned raising his brows.

"Hyung you shouldn't have done that, atleast this small trip rather than honeymoon" Namjoon continued.

Yes, i told them about Eunji's solo trip but i didn't expect them to react like this. I thought it was fine to let her go alone. Now i regret telling them because i very well know they are at the peak of giving me a long lecture.

"She planned the trip by herself" i said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"As if you would have gone along with her, if she had asked you to join" Namjoon sassed.

"I actually feel you are doing dirty to Eunji" Namjoon continued to mumble, gulping down his beer.

Sipping onto my drink, i glanced at both of them. It was the third glass and now that intoxication had started kicking in.

"You think i did dirty, am i the bad guy now?" i yelled banging the glass i was sipping, on the table.

"Calm down hyungs..." Taehyung shhshed us and continued with his food as he is the only one among us who doesn't drink. I was tipsy and could see a pair of Namjoon and Taehyung sitting infront of me.

"Then tell him to shut his mouth, i don't need any expert opinion" i frowned and glared at Namjoon.

"You know what..."

"Eunji doesn't deserve a pathetic husband like you..." He bluttered that shit once again.

"Yahh... are you outtaf your mind...." i answered, growling but the alchohol was taking over and my mind seemed to be a merry-go-round.

"She is stuck with the wrong person" this wasn't Joon but his drink speaking. The things he wouldn't say usually.

Taehyung who was the only on sane and in his senses was trying to quiet us down but all the words said to me were fueling me up already.

"I will kill you... mf..." i furiously pounced at Namjoon.

***

"Fuck.. my head"

My head was rolling, i was lying on my living room couch. Taehyung must have dropped me home because only he was sober.

I don't even remember what happened last night, just a glimpse of me pounding on Namjoon. He only must have done or said something stupid.

But it feels so good, this peace of no one being there running behind me and talking shit. I don't think it will last any longer.