Steven released a deep sigh, he then grabbed his iPhone from his back pocket and made a call, "Cancel all my appointments for the next few weeks, ask Victoria to fill in for me!" He then ended that call and made another call to Jacob, "I need a favor!"

"What happened?" Jacob sounded concerned.

"I need you to keep an eye on Bella, I won't be able to help her should she go into labor, I need you and Carol to be there for her!" Steven told him adamantly, "can I rely on you?"

"Of course you can, do not worry, Carol and I will keep a close eye on Bella and we will make sure she is taken care of, you don't need to worry!"

"Good, I will keep you to your word!" Steven told him before he ended the call and turned his attention back to Abby.

In two long strides he was next to Abby, "Are you happy now?"

"I'm so sorry." She told him, "I didn't mean for you to rearrange your entire schedule because of me and my insecurities."

Closing his eyes, he massaged his temple with his fingers, Steven suspected Abby was going through something, and he suspected it definitely was postpartum depression, he made a mental note to call the doctor.

"I will get Alice on the plane right away, she can be here within the hour, in the meantime we should go go visit our daughter in the hospital, and then go pick up Stephan from your mother." He stared at her with concern, "are you ok with that?"

Abby simply nodded in response.

"Want to go for lunch first?"

She smiled, "Yes, I'll go get dressed.".

She avoided looking at him, as she passed him by to go to the bedroom, and Steven was extremely concerned. "Alice?" He said, on the iPhone, "get ready to come to Massachusetts for a couple of months, the chauffeur will pick you up shortly!"

"I'll get ready right away." Alice told him, without asking questions, "what do I tell Victoria should she come home before I leave?"

"Don't worry about her, she won't be home anytime soon, Victoria is too preoccupied with whoring around," Steven said dryly, "there will be many changes soon Alice, but for now I need you here to help Abby, you're the only one I can trust with my family!"

*************

They walked into a nice and trendy restaurant, Steven had his arms around Abby's waist, as they walked up to the pretty hostess who smiled first at Abby and then rested her eyes on Steven.

"Hello," she smiled, "is it just the two of you?"

"Yes!" Abby snapped.

Steven glanced at Abby, a look of concern etched in his handsome face, "Yes just the two of us please."

Abby pulled away from Steven angrily and walked ahead of him, as she followed the pretty hostess through the many tables.

"Steven, Abby?" Claire's chirpy voice said.

Abby turned to look and found Claire a few tables down motioning for them to go there. "What a nice and pleasant surprise!" Abby said, as she made her way to Jeff and Claire.

"Sit with us Abby!" Claire said.

"Yes we will," Abby smiled and when Steven pulled the chair out, she sat down. Then Steven went to sit next to her.