The night that he learned the reason why wars exist. The night that he understood that the soft won't be shown mercy. No matter how much he cried, no matter how much he begged, no matter how many prayers he wasted as the horror of his life, unveiled before him, none could change reality.

Peace was nothing but wishful thinking and even if one could come to obtain it, they will have to be the ones that would have swum through sliced bodies and been drained with a rain of blood.

And so had he been born. Like a crimson flower, he had bloomed under a pool of red blood and had risen from the ashes of Jimin's shattered feelings. Like a crimson arrow, he had stood before him and had clutched on his tears for the first time, feeling them palpitating in his palm, like a throbbing heart.

They had cruelly broken all that he was for Jimin was nothing more but weak prey before them. Prey that they failed to kill and thus will return to devour them soon enough. For that prey has given birth to a hunter and that hunter was hearing the excited rhythm of his heart pulping in his veins, as violently as those raindrops that were crashing against the window of the car P3 was in.

The spark in his orbs had managed to give you chills all over your body as he kept observing the three individuals he had signed out from the file Jin had sent over. 

It sure proved difficult for him to hold back his curiosity till his filming was over but once you had made your way back to the van and DongMin had started to drive off, he had started going through the file on his phone and you had been stealing glanced over his screen out of curiosity.

All three profiles which he singled out and kept zooming in and out of them were people you had never seen before but you surely had started fearing for their fate as P3's aura had taken a drastic shift. 

Maybe the silence was adding more to your worry as no matter how much DongMin was talking about his schedule for the next day, he seemed to be completely ignoring the existence of both of you. Lost in his thoughts while in his eyes travelled an intensity you disliked.

"...You have a full day and you aren't even getting home early. Are you sure this must be done tonight?" DongMin ended his long blubbing as he threw his eyes on the mirror in order to take a glance at Jimin who continued to ignore him.

"Y/N! Won't you say something to him? Why do we always have to rush into things huh? Can't we prepare ourselves a bit? Is no one else feeling reluctant but me? We are going to burger in the house of a worker of the national intelligent services. Doesn't this sound irrational to you?!" DongMin tried to convince you as his worry was visible on his face, for even though he wanted to help with the issue and clarify once and for all who was after Jimin's career, he still had rationally and the law to think of.

To not mention that if you were to get caught doing a crime, whoever was after Jimin would no longer need to try to drag him into any scandal as that by itself would mean the end of his career.

"We are not breaking it. InSu will hack the security system of the house. That's what Jin said once I informed him about this. Plus this worker that I know of, is an ex-worker. Retired." You argued even though you knew that the fact that the man your mother used to clean the house was out of service, didn't change the fact that your breaking into his house was a crime.

"Aish, I can't believe this. If Jin gets caught up with us too, who is gonna bail us out of prison? He is your only trustworthy Lawyer. I say we should think this through a bit more." DongMin insisted but as P3 raised his eyes and made eye contact with him through the mirror, his gaze made a sense of fear bubble up inside him so DongMin ended up retrieving his eyes on the road, followed by the awkward sound of clearing his throat.