KTH POV

I am here present in this meeting ,leaving all my work, just to see my baby and here he is...late

Ahhhh when will u come.

I was thinking when suddenly the door got opened and there stood the love of life.

But wait .......
why is he glaring at me?
He looks cute though

Ahhh Jeon Jungkook don't test my patience or i will bend u on the table and fuck you senselessly

Ahhh he looks so cute and hot at the same time.

As if he heard my thought, he started to blush a little while going onto his seat which was right infront off me.

"For god sake dude, stop eye-fucking him. You are making it quite obvious." Yoongi whispered to me.

"But just look at him. He looks so hot while glaring." I whispered back dreamily.

"May I know why I am still your friend and fucking secretary. I swear one day I will kill you if you kept the same fucking behaviour V." Yoongi scolded slightly but low enough for only me to hear.

I nodded and started to act professional again.

'Just wait till I get u baby' I thought while smirking loving how Jk started to bulsh more after making an eye contact with him.

Jk pov

Ahhh... you K fucking TH, just wait till I get your whole data to curse u better.

What was that smirk for hah..

I blushed doesn't me I like you you shithead.
Ahh just get this meeting over already.

"Let's start the meeting now and apologies for the delay." I said in a professional yet cold tone.

In the meeting room

Everyone's focus was on the presentation being showned but a certain someone was busy admiring the boy infront of him.

'You didn't changed at all bunny . Still the same cute boy but a little cold and rude, no problem I will handle that.' V thought while smiling internally.

JK felt a gaze on him but ignored it, but after a few min of feeling a continuous gaze he turned towards the direction only to find KTH staring at him darkly yet eyes full with adoration.

'What the hell ,why is he looking at me like that argh..... he is really making me feel weak under my knees ...thank god I am already seated.' Jk thought while again diverting his mind towards the presentation or more like trying.

After 4 hrs..

The meeting came to an end and so was the eyeing contest.

Kth- " I m really impressed with your work Mr. Jeon. See you tommorow again in the meeting. "

' did he even listened to what the presentation was about ' Jk thought until

"My attention may was on you but I am not the no.1 CEO for no reason petal. See you soon and don't get late tommorow too baby, bye." KTH whispered into Jk's ear while hugging him before moving away and leaving a shocked bunny behind.

'I guess it was worth it to watch the presentation beforehand by hacking. '

"Thanks yoongi. " V said before driving away to his mansion

.....

Notification

A text from sleepy cat

Sleepy cat
Don't expect me to hack into their data again ,it was quite tuff to do so and I would rather like to sleep intead of doing your shit .
Bye