Chapter five

(y/n) stood between Davis and Poppy just before she would head off to the train. They were out of the way from the rushing people and trolleys zooming past.

"Ok here's three books to read." Poppy handed over the books and Davis rolled his eyes.

"You're going to end up giving her your bookstore Poppy." Davis got slapped on the shoulder by his wife.

"And she's my sister-in-law. You can't believe that I wouldn't." An arm wrapped around (y/n)'s shoulder.

"Hello (y/n) ready to go?" It was Fred she smiled nodding a small amount seeing the frown Davis had.

"Yes just, here Poppy." (y/n) handed over a small capsule to Poppy who frowned.

"What's this?"

"Oh I have a feeling you'll be nauseous later today this will help." Poppy stared at her as did Fred and Davis.

"Was it a feeling or something else?" Davis didn't say it but (y/n) knew what he meant and nodded. (y/n) had a feeling that Poppy wasn't expecting what would come in later months but wasn't going to say anything. "Right then so uh which twin are you, Fred or George? You're the one dating (y/n) right?" (y/n) gulped but the train blew its whistle meaning it was moments away from leaving. George came through the crowd pulling (y/n) out of Fred's grasp holding her hand into the students all scurrying onto the train.

"Goodbye." She waved calling out just managing to see Poppy scolding Davis before they disappeared onto the train.

It was cramped in the long thin hallways while they tried to find somewhere to sit.

"(y/n)!" Samantha came crashing into her tears rolling down her friend's face. "I thought you weren't going to be here this year." Her dress was quickly soaked with Samantha's tears. It wasn't often she saw her friend upset let alone crying.

"Why wouldn't she be?" George asked and (y/n) spotted Galicia rolling her eyes at him.

"Have a good long think Weasley." He realised right away and squeezed her hand that he still held a firm grip on.

"Right."

"Not to mention none of us saw you except Sam the whole break," Kate spoke and Samantha thought of something now emotions turned while she grinned at (y/n). She must want to know how the potion is going. (y/n) had charmed the bag she held to carry the cauldron upright and still while being carried around.

"And you never replied to our owls." Galicia breathed eyeing (y/n) up and down for a moment. "But you seem alright now." Fred came through the group taking hold of (y/n)'s shoulders.

"Found a carriage for us." He breathed and Samantha tugged (y/n) away from the twins with a harsh tug.

"No no no it's friends time you go find Lee and snog with him but we need a girl's catch-up." The twins laughed at Samantha and she held back a smile while opening the carriage right next to them and shutting the door. (y/n) gave the twins a small wave before they left to find Lee.

"You saw them but not us?" Kate was the first to speak up as (y/n) was putting her bags above her.

"I didn't mean to turns out our parents know each other and last week their family came over for dinner." She didn't want to mention Lupin and defiantly not Sirius Black. "I hadn't been writing to them either." The girls all looked at one another. (y/n) went to open one of her new books but Galicia started talking.

"So what changed Sam said." She hesitated. "Sam said you weren't doing much better when seeing you."

"The twins talked me out of it." Galicia and the girls sighed.