Chapter 36-Pregnancy Troubles

It's been two weeks since the argument between you and Neteyam settled, if anything the relationship between the two of you has strengthened forever.Neteyam has been a much better husband.He makes sure to wake up beside you, makes you breakfast and is always by your side whenever he can be.You've missed this side of Neteyam, the sweet and loving side of him.

Currently it's early morning and birds and quiet splashes of water is all that can be heard.Neteyam's soft snores can also be heard beside you, both his arms are wrapped around your torso while his head is buried softly in the crook of your neck.

As you turn your body around to snuggle into your Mate , he seems to subconsciously pull you in closer to himself."Mhmm" he hums softly, slowly peeling away from his deep slumber."Y/n" he mumbles out in his strained voice."Netey, good morning" you gleefully chirp out.He was always so soft and sleepy during early mornings, barely having the strength to string words together.

He doesn't bother responding and instead falls back into your embrace."My Tìyawn" he mumbles out."come on Neteyam, let's get you out of bed" you laugh out.It didn't take long for the both of you to get ready and walk to the main room.

The moment you entered the room you noticed how Neteyam was always crossed-legged on the floor, cooking up some breakfast to start the day- You've always loved his food."Smells lovely Neteyam, thank you" you hum before leaning over on his shoulder and placing a small kiss to his cheek, a small heat appeared on his cheeks as you did so.No matter how long you two have been together, it seems that every action you do causes butterflies to flood his stomach.

Once Neteyam was finished, he made quick work at playing both your meals before ushering you to the mat to begin feasting.Everything seemed to be moving along swell before he felt a sudden sickness in the pit of your stomach.If you were completely honest you've been feeling sick for a while.You don't believe Neteyam's cooking is at fault, after all you watched him cook the whole meal, everything was cooked to perfection.There was no time to think as to why you're suddenly feeling sick because you ran straight towards the bathroom to empty you stomach out.

Neteyam notices you're unease and quickly follows you to the room before holding your hair up and soothing you back,"It's okay sweetheart" he whispers reassuringly.when you finish Neteyam apologies profoundly because he believes his 'poor' cooking is at the fault-It's not.
"Neteyam, I don't think you're at fault, I've been feeling sick for a while now" you look down guilty, who knows how Neteyam will react you you withholding information like this.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me?" He asks worryingly.He sighs before holding a cloth to your mouth."Take a rest and we will make a trip to your Mothers, she will see what seems to be the problem".Neteyam holds you in his embrace for a while longer before helping you off the floor and preparing the both of you to make a swift trip towards Ronal's Marui.Luckily her home is not too far from your own home.

The moment you both arrive in your parent's Marui, your mother notices the pained look on your face."My child, lay down.Let me see what is wrong" she rushes towards you , a worried face plastered all over her features.Neteyam helps you to the floor before your mother begins pressing her cold palms against your stomach.Neteyam explains that you have "been feeling sick a while now".Suddenly your mothers movements stop suddenly, both her eyes widen before she looks between the two of you.

Roanl goes to your father who is sitting in the corner of the room and whispers something.You are unable to hear what they are saying but as the moments go by, you become more and more restless.What exactly could they be saying?.Your fathers eyes widen and then she goes back to you.
"I have some news for you"Ronal says before sitting down beside you and holding your hands in hers.Neteyam is beside you and you see how he tenses up, afraid something is wrong with you.
"You are not sick, my child. You are holding our future clan leader though" a bright smile appears on your mothers face.You pause and eyes widen before you look towards to Neteyam who is equally in shock.He turns to you before he hugs you happily.you hug him back quickly,"Neteyam !" You exclaim happily.