Chapter 34-Argument

It's been a few months since you and Neteyam had officially became the Olo'eyktans, Both you and Neteyam quickly became aware of the harsh reality of it all.It definitely hasn't been easy, especially for Neteyam.As the Tsa'hik you spend most of your time healing and helping those in need and collect herbs to create medicine from, from time to time you conduct lessons in medicine while continuing on with teaching your combat class.However Neteyam seems to be given more of the harder and tougher jobs like leading hunts often, building and repairing damaged Marui and  general arbitration between clan members.Neteyam is lucky that Ao'nung most of the time the leads hunts instead of him or else Neteyam would probably burn out from exhaustion.

This is all not to say that you haven't been exhausted either, it's not easy having all eyes on you and it's certainly not easy coming home everyday and still having your side of the house chores to do.There just isn't enough hours in the day.

As of Late you have noticed Neteyam's demeanor has become increasingly more sluggish and in a result to that he's been getting frustrated more times than Neteyam is ready to admit.You know deep down that he doesn't mean any of it, he's just tired but it's definitely not easy trying to be the calm, collected one out of the two of you.

Each time he comes home his eyes and ears are drooped towards the floor, his back is arched downwards and his shoulders are tense.He doesn't bother paying attention you and instead goes into your shared bedroom and goes straight to sleep."Welcome home Neteyam, I've made you your favorite food maybe that will cheer you up!" You cheerfully exclaim.Neteyam's eyes drift towards you groggily before he incoherently grumbles out a sentence and stomps towards his room and shuts the blinds.All you hear is a loud thump sound, you assume Neteyam doesn't even the energy to sit down on his bed quietly.

A loud sigh erupts from you, this was the fourth time this week Neteyam has ignored you.You decide you've had enough, it's too late to confront him now but tomorrow night when he comes home from his duties you will confront him and hopefully show him he can't treat you like this forever.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Everything was prepared as usual, Neteyam once again walked through the doorway of your shared Marui; not once did he look at you.He begin taking off his robe and other accessories and throwing them to the corner, he grumbled something about his tiredness and began walking towards your shared room.

Quickly you blocked his path and stood in the doorway of the bedroom."Neteyam wait, let's just talk first" you tried reasoning.Neteyam's eyes groggily looked towards you, you almost wanted to forget about the whole ordeal but if you do then this problem may never solve itself."What is there to talk about?" He grumbled once again.You paused for a second, trying to collect your thoughts, Neteyam began to grow impatient."I just think that we need to try putting more of an effort to talk to each other..." you said.A soft sigh left Neteyam's lips,"Y/n, I'm tired let's talk about this tomorrow".

"Neteyam please, you say this now but you will just end up ignoring like you always do, let's just discuss it now!" You raised your voice hoping to get him to see your point."Y/n, I don't see the big deal if I just go and rest now, why are you preventing me?!" Mete yam raised his voice back at you."Because you seem to forget that I'm even here, I mean when was the last time we even had a proper conversation" you pushed back once more.

Neteyam goes silent, his brows creased and a hand held onto his forehead.He blows roughly before shouting back."As the Olo'eyktan it is my job to aid the clan, You can't expect me to have energy to talk to you after all that work"

"You act as if I don't work hard too, I come home and clean and cook and all I expect is for you to at least greet me" you shout, tears brimming at the corner of your eyes"I've done everything i possibly can so why do you ignore me, I'm trying to make things easier for you, At least interact with me!"

Neteyam begins to grow more frustrated with each word you spew out"Maybe id want to talk to you if you weren't so annoying!" He shouts at you.Smoke is practically fuming from his ears; teeth almost bared at you.

Silence is all that is heard when he doesn't hear anything from you he looks towards you.Tears spill out from your eyes."Fine then, maybe it's better I just leave you be.Wouldn't want to annoy you any further" you walk out.Neteyam tried to stop you but it was too late you were already gone.

Neteyam sits down at the dinning table and notices at array of different food, all of them are his favourite.He sighs, you truly did try your best so why was he being so stubborn?.

__________________________________

[A/N]
883 words
Sorry a bit of an angst chapter, next chapter will be a make up chapter ;)