chapter 19-spirit sister/brother

It's late in the morning when you finally wake up from your slumber.Normally you are a early riser however with the restrictions there is no longer any point in waking up early.You feel much better than compared to yesterday now that you got to see Neteyam again however you still feel the need to see him again despite seeing him a few hours ago.Suddenly Tsireya comes into your room with a small smile on her face.She hums contently before saying"good morning sister, how are you feeling today?".Within her hands is a small tray packed full of food.You hum"Much better".You both sit down together and eat breakfast in your room, she often tells you about what goes on within the group since you are in able to hang out with them, more specifically she tells you about Neteyam.It warms you heart hearing that he is doing good but it does make your longing for him infinitely more worse.

Moment after your brother Ao'nung comes into your room, resting his back against the bedroom wall with a smirk on his face."Why are you smiling like that?" You question him before he answers with a sly " Nothing dear sister".You don't bother prying, your brother has always been an odd fellow in your opinion anyways.Ao'nung decides to sit down with you two and include himself in the conversation."I see you're feeling much better sister, I wonder why" He says slyly.Tsireya is completely obvious to the true meaning behind his words.Before you can reply Ao'nung places a hand on the top of your head.Surprising he says "I'm glad" His voice is warm and merry.Does he accept your relationship with Neteyam ?.You smile warmly back at him"Thank you brother". He nods in response.

You all spend the morning together eating breakfast and talking about random things and often messing around with each other specifically you and Ao'nung. When you're not looking Ao'nung would sneakily take bites out of your food causing you to playfully punch him.It felt good to have this time with your siblings, you have always been so busy that it wasn't often you would get the time like this.

Eventually they both leave.After some time alone in your bedroom, you were beginning to get bored.You'd done virtually everything to keep you boredom as bay, Knitting, sewing, drawing and weaving together some baskets yet this wasn't enough.Suddenly you hear commotion outside and horns blaring.

"The Tulkun are back !" Some shouted."Everyone let's go, are spirit siblings are back!"Another voiced shouted.

You rush out your room and straight to your parents in hopes they will let you leave to meet your spirit sister."Mother!Father! Our spirit sisters are home.May I go meet her?"You give your parents a pleading look.Both your parents sigh before your father speaks you."Yes you may go but you must come back after the meeting, understand?" He gives you a stern look."Of course father" you say before rushing outside to meet you spirit sister.As you run towards the shore you see Neteyam who calls out for you.

" Y/n!, My love it's you" He smiles out before pulling you into a tight hug.He buries his head into the crook of your neck and bringing his arms to wrap around your back.He sighs contently the moment you are in his arms."I missed you my Y/n" He sighs.You giggle at his reaction while stroking his hair gently."You saw me last night Neteyam, but I missed you too"You laugh out gently.He places a kiss to your forehead before letting you go.

Quickly you pull him into the water by his hand,"My spirit sister is home I want you to meet her "you have a gleeful smile on your face.He follows behind on his ilu curiously.The ride isn't long and you two reach within a short amount of time.Once you reach you jump of your Ilu and swim underneath the water with Neteyam.A huge smile is spread across your face.
'You are finally home my sister!' You sign towards the Tulkun.You and Your spirit sister converse a little before you turn towards Neteyam.'this is Neteyam' you sign.Neteyam knows enough sign language to understand what you are saying now.He signs back to the Tulkun with a small smile on his face'Nice to meet you'.Soon after Neteyam taps your shoulder indicating to you that he needs to pull up for a breather.Once he is above the water your spirit sister seems to be giving you a sly look.Your spirit sister was also a teenager so it wasn't abnormal for her to act immaturely sometimes.'I see that you two are very close' she says to to

Eventually you reach and you and Neteyam get on you Ilu and swim underwater
Small introduction between your spirit sister and Neteyam he pulls up for air and you als your sister for advice.
"If you truly love this boy then you must follow through with it, true love is an extremely rare thing to find and you so happen to have just found it by chance.Fight for it " despite your spirit sisters young age she was extremely wise, much more than you.For a while longer you, Neteyam and your spirit sister stay together before eventually you all have to leave.You say your goodbyes and swim back to the shore with Neteyam.

Upon reaching Neteyam swiftly pulls you into a hug, preventing you from leaving."You have to go now right?" Neteyam meekly whispers.You sigh before returning the hug."Yeah... I have to go, I don't want to leave though" you whisper back to him.Neteyam says"Meet me tonight at the usual spot okay?" You nod at him before quickly rushing back home.Deep down your excited to go see him again tonight.You rush inside your home giddy causing your mother to raise her eyebrow."It was nice seeing my spirit sisters again" you smile at her.
__________________________________

[A/N]
996 words
Sorry for boring chapter next one is basically all fluff
ALSO I've made a new book [Avatar various x reader] so please check it out (only 2 chapters but more is coming]