Chapter 33-Is That A Tattoo I See?

It's late into the afternoon when you finally wake up from your deep slumber, All your limbs ache horribly from all the partying last night.After Neteyam had successfully tamed the Tsurak, your Father immediately called to celebration to celebrate Neteyam's accomplishments and to inform the clan of Your parents step-down from being the olo'eyktan.The party was filled with both happiness and a few tears a shed, your parents would no longer be the Clan's leader, instead just a regular Na'vi, something that you believe will be quiet relieving for them both.After all they both will no longer have any responsibilities, they should be at peace.The party was also filled with many congratulation speeches coming from both your family and Neteyam's and even Bakteyo surprisingly.Although you don't quite trust him yet.

As you rub your eyes groggily, you notice that your Mate is no where in sight, if you remember correcting both you and Neteyam had been drinking alcohol, which unfortunately neither of you can handle very well.To see that Neteyam is out and about is strange even for him.As you stand up you quickly make your way to your shared bathroom before splashing water on your face, hoping to wake you up a little bit more.

Once you finish you walk out of your hut without bothering to eat anything.Due to all the drinking the night before, you don't feel the energy to stomach anything at the moment.You begin walking around your village, greeting all the elderly and Aunties you see alone your path."How are you Auntie" you ask your fellow Na'vi to which she smiles"I'm doing just fine child, congratulations to your Mate, he's truly a strong warrior" you tells you happily.You smile at the thought before asking "Do you know where he might be this fine afternoon?" You ask the lady.She ponders a bit before pointing in a direction,"Last I saw he was walking down this path" You thank her before following her instructions.

Upon walking down the path you see Neteyam walking towards you while her covered his right arm."Neteyam!" You exclaim, happy you finally found your lover.When you close up to him you eye the cloth covering his right arm,"Did you get hurt?!" You shout slightly."Yawne let me help you" before you can do anything Neteyam stops you swiftly."I'm not hurt" a cheeky smile appears on his face.You raise you eyebrows at him slight-If he isn't hurt, why does he have a cloth covering his arm?.

"Why are you covering your arm?" You ask him curiously, not sure what you are expecting you allow Neteyam to remove the cloth only to find Neteyam's arm tattooed with a traditional ceremonial tattoo.Your eyes widen at the sight."You were supposed wait for me!" You exclaim while smacking his chest lightly."It looks so good Netey" you gush at Neteyam's arm.He truly looked Olo'eyktan ready, much more mature too.Neteyam smiles down at you,"Looks good huh?" He smirks happily.

"Can I touch it?" You ask him softly, batting your eyes at him.He nods at you before you reach your hand over his arm.Running your fingers over his tattooed arm gently, you feel the small bum of where the ink is.You can't help but think out Beautiful it looks on Neteyam."It truly looks good on you" you pause,"You should have waited for me though, I wanted to be there with you" you pout slightly.Neteyam chuckles deeply at your reaction,"Well when I get my next one, I'll make sure to bring you next time, now come alone, let's go home " he tells you with a huge smile spread across his face.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Once you and Neteyam settle back into your shared home, you quickly dish out a small meal making sure to give Neteyam a bigger portion.After all he did just get a Tattoo done."Anyways now that you've got your Tattoo, it seems we will be having another little party tonight" you smile slightly,"How about we don't drink this time" you chuckle slightly, body still aching slightly.Neteyam chuckles, reminiscing the night before."Don't worry I'll give you a massage after we eat, I can see them stiff even from here!" He exclaims.

Metkayina people have always been known for their many various festivals and parties,"You know, you Metkayina party too much, how do you guys have the energy?" Neteyam chuckles lightly at the thought."Are you saying the mighty warrior does not have the energy?" Neteyam laughs along with you.Both you and Neteyam continue to eat before you both decide to walk out of your shared home and towards the ceremony site.

    *・゜゚・*:....:*'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
The whole clan is gathered around Your father,You and Neteyam.There is silence in the air, not one of eeriness but one of great comfort.Your Mother hold the ceremonial garment in her hands before placing in on Neteyam's shoulders.Neteyam nods gracefully towards your mother in a sign of respect.Next your Father stands tall in front of Neteyam.

I'm his hand is a large knife, this isn't apart of the ceremony so you aren't quite sure where your father is going with this."Not only have you make your parents proud but you have made me proud.I can't see anyone more fitting for the role of the Olo'eyktan than you" Tonowari's voice hold a gentle like nature."You have served our clan well my boy and I have no doubt that you will continue to do so in the future" tears brim at the corner of your eyes as you watch the seen play out.How proud you are of your lover."This is my gift to you, it has been passed down many generations and now it is your turn to bare it child, take good care of it Olo'eyktan" Your father places the weapon in his hand gently before stepping back.Everyone cheers for now Neteyam is the Olo'eyktan.

Many people around you are partying, celebrating and overall having the best times of your lives.There isn't a single unhappy face in sight.Both you and Neteyam decide to take a little breather.It's not easy when every five seconds someone is coming up to you and Neteyam to congratulate you, although you are grateful it does make the fact that you now have a huge responsibility over your shoulders now.Neteyam seems to agree with you because as soon as he exits the party a loud sigh erupts from him.

You lay on Neteyam's shoulder while smoothing your hand over his."It all a bit overwhelming huh?"you laugh lightly, Neteyam chuckles too,"Certainly".You and Neteyam sit in comfortable silence before Neteyam speaks up."You know, your Father has said he hopes to have grandchildren in the future" Neteyam looks at you hopefully.You have never really thought about having children until now, although you do want to raise a child as some point perhaps now is not such a great time.You chuckle,"Typical of my Father".

Neteyam looks down at a moment, seemingly deciding his next choice of words."Do you want children at some point?" He curiously asks."I've never thought about it but I am sure one day I would like to raise a child with you Neteyam" you smile at the thought."A mini Neteyam would be adorable" your smile brightens."A mini Y/n would be much better" he smiles along with you.

_______________________________

[A/N]
1259 words[Not proof read]
I'm terms of chapters we have 4 left(excluding the two alternatives chapters)
I'm acc sad that this book will be ending soon