Chapter 22-Father's Words

Neteyam's P.O.V

The sky begins to darken while I walk back towards the party by myself, my mind still buzzing thoughts about Y/n.I truly hope that she gets better soon, seeing her in her conditions brings me great sorrow.

Once I finally arrive to the party, people are still partying; the vibe of the parry still as its all time.Lo'ak sees me walking back and decides to make a snide joke, obviously I wasn't very secretive about my whereabouts."Bet you had fun with Y/n didn't you,Dirty dog"Lo'ak laughs out.I roll my eyes at his comment."I was doing nothing of the sort" I say.

My Father walks up behind me."Where were you?"a stern voice calls out behind me.Nervousness overcomes me, what should I say?."Oh hello sir, I was just taking a breather"I stutter out.Beads of sweat begin to form on my forehead, if my father finds out i'm going to be in all sorts of trouble.Lo'ak quickly exits the scene"Sorry brother" I know he didn't mean to spoil my secret.

My father doesn't seem convinced at my response."Where were you Neteyam"He says but more sterner this time.This is when my mother comes in and interrupts, she doesn't say anything but just raises her eyebrow at the situation.I don't see any reason to hide it now."I was with Y/n... but I swear I was just helping her get better, she is under the weather at the moment"I practically mumble out.My father's eyes widen at my statement,"You know you aren't supposed to be hanging around with this girl, she is the Olo'eyktan's eldest daughter". Before I can answer my Mother interrupts"Ma Jake Neteyam would never do something he isn't supposed to"My Mother voices out.I don't bother interrupting as to not anger my father any further."He's been getting too close to this girl anyone can see that!"My fathers voice begins to raise, clear anger displaced on his face."He can't choose who he wants to love, think of us Ma Jake"my mother speaks.They both argue for a little while before my father says"All right!, all right let's talk about this later" my mother agrees.

The party continues on until late in the eclipse, all throughout I mop around.Our whole family walks back as a family group.Once we arrive. my father instructs everyone to go to their rooms except me."Listen to me son,he truly loves her and she loves you too then I won't stop you.Just don't do anything I wouldn't do okay?" My eyes lighten up at my fathers words"Thank you!" I tell my father.He ushers me to my room.A small smile appears on my face.

Instead of going to sleep I decided to go check up on Y/n. I swiftly jump out my window and run towards Y/n's room.

2ND P.O.V

Neteyam finally reaches your home, a huge smile spread across his face.He knocks on your window gently causing you to appear at it immediately.He first notices your tired eyes and slightly heated cheeks. Neteyam jumps in quickly."Oh sweetheart come here" he whispers to you with open arms.You practically jump into his arms. 

para-you two speak the time together he was going to tell you of his fathers words but you are still sick so he leaves it for now.He continues to take care off you.You both lay in each other arms.Neteyam drags you to your bed mat while he cradles you in his arms gently."You feeling better?"He asks out.You nods at him.You're far too tired to give a proper response, not that Neteyam minds.He places himself leaning against a wall and places your head onto his chest.His arms snake around your waist while yours rest on his stomach.His heart warms at the sight of you resting gently on his chest.He doesn't bother saying anything just lets you rest contently.

________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] 

reminder that I also have the avatarVarious! x reader is posted.Next chapter has a bit of drama involved and jelly Neteyam:)