Chapter 35-Make up[Smut]

Neteyam sits alone at the dinning table, his head drops down past his shoulders and his eyebags worsen.Guilt and regret begins to take over him quickly, he realises early on that you've been by his side since the very beginning.

You were there when he first arrived in your village and nearly everyone in the village disliked him.When kiri and Lo'ak got injured, when war occurred and each time he was upset or sick.The list continues on and he realises just how much you've done for him, he stands up and walks out of the Marui and doesn't return still the next morning.

He can't think of a single moment you weren't by his side to help him through whatever it was he was going through.He needs to make this right.

You return late and night and notice that Neteyam isn't there yet you don't bother looking for him around the house and instead go straight to bed, he normally isn't home anyways.

The next morning you wake up much later than usual and notice a sweet smell in the air.As you stand up and stretch you walk out, peering past the doorway and see Neteyam crossed legged on the floor next to a cooking pot.Steams emits from the pot and a light bubbling sound is heard-Sounds like it's almost finished cooking.

You slowly walk out and then notice that a vase of beautiful flowers are on the table, not just any flowers but your favourite ones.The whole marui is neat and tidy, not a single speck of dirt in sight.From the looks of it, Neteyam has been busy.

Once you finally emit from your room, Neteyam's eyes travel towards you figure, his eyes widen before he quickly stands up and walks up to you."You deserve an apology" Neteyam starts off by saying.You quickly cut him off,"Sounds about right" Neteyam sighs sorrowfully."You are right, I haven't been treating you right, I can't expect you to forgive me but please let me try make up for my mistakes.I'm so sorry Y/n, I love you so much so please let me make things right" you're taken aback by his sudden apology.

You sigh deeply,"Neteyam, I appreciate this but I don't think I can forgive you this quickly" you try your best to act brave, to not forgive him so easily."I understand" Neteyam speaks out timidly."I-I've made you breakfast... and I got you your favorite flowers, please at least eat some food" Neteyam says nervously.

Neteyam quickly ushers you to sit down while he moves a few plates towards your direction.Although you are really mad at him for ignoring you for so long, you do understand the amount of pressure he was in.It is not easy being the Olo'eyktan, especially when all eyes are on you.Not to mention he is not from the Metkayina clan, things are different.You quickly decided that none of this is an excuse.You missed him so dearly.

Slowly you begin to eat, unsure of what to say or do, deep down you do appreciate the gesture but he doesn't deserve to be forgive that easily so you stick to eating quietly.There is an awkward atmosphere within the air, Neteyam pauses before speaking."H-how's the food?" He asks genuinely.The last thing he wants right now is for you to not like his cooking however never in the past have you even disliked his food.You nod at him,"It's good" you say blandly before taking a sip of water and standing up abruptly.Neteyam begins to panic,"Where are you going?!" He exclaims."Going out for a walk" is all you said before strutting towards the front entrance.Neteyam runs after you,"Please let me join you" Neteyam is nervous for your reaction.

You sigh deeply,"I don't know...".
"Please Y/n, I will do everything in my power to prove to you that I won't let my stupid mistake happen again but I can't unless you let me have a real conversation with you" Neteyam tried to convince you."Real conversation, like how we used to have real conversations during dinner?" Neteyam looks down in guilt- You're talking about all the times he's ignored you during dinner, how foolish he was.You sigh once again,"Fine, come on let's go on a walk then"

You and Neteyam walk side by side, every few moments Neteyam's hand would brush past yours before he quickly retracted his hand, almost as if he's scared you will reject him.You aren't entirely sure what to do, he is your mate after all.

Eventually the two of you reach two large rock, a place you and Neteyam would often travel to in your youth.It was a place of security and a place to get away from others gaze.You both stop Infront of the two rock, as your eyes travel towards his you notice that his gaze is already on you.You've missed that look in his eyes.Slowly your eyes travel down his face and to his lips.Neteyam grabs your hands before leaning in slowly.He doesn't connect the two of you until you nod in approval.

It has been so long since the two of you have so much as touched each other, excitement begins to take over you.Neteyam's hand travels to stroke your cheek gently, his so gentle it's almost as if he's scared you'll break.When the two of you pull away to catch your breath, he quickly dives back in.It seems he's missed this as much as you have.The kiss becomes heated very quickly, Your arms wrap around the base of his neck tightly before Neteyam pulls you into him by your waist."I'm still mad at you, you know" You say while catching your breath."I know but I think I have a way to make up for it" Neteyam smirks slightly, you know exactly what he means.

It's isn't long before you are pushed against the tall standing rock with your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms loped over his shoulder.Neteyam's strong built allows for him to hold you up high, while he kisses you desperately.Neteyam then goes to give you kisses along your neck, leaving a few hickey traces down it.You know you will have difficulty hiding it later but right now you couldn't care less.Soft sighs and moans leave you lips which encourage Neteyam even more.Suddenly you feel Neteyam's bulge against your loincloth."Neteyam" you whisper.Neteyam gently rutting against your warmth,"You'll let me right?" You nod feverishly.

It wasn't long before your back was against the floor with your back arched.Neteyam continued to lapse at you core, not stopping once.You couldn't take it anymore, your head was spinning out of control with the way Neteyam is treating you right now."Gah, I'm... Still angry at you" you begin to spew out random nonsense.Neteyam stops for one second,"I know" he says before diving right back in.Within seconds you became undone, it took you a few seconds to catch your breath before Neteyam pulls up.Your juices run down Neteyam's chin,"Sweetheart, you taste so good" he groans lightly.Neteyam's bulge looks painful.

You give him a kiss to his lips before Neteyam gently ruts against you again,"Y/n... please need you so bad" Neteyam quickly becomes desperate.You sit on top of his bulge,"Want me to make you feel better?" You smile down at him smugly.You rub against him which causes him to groan out, throwing his head back in bliss.You make quick work, pulling his loincloth of and sliding himself into you.You take a few moments to adjust after all it has been a long time since you've taken him.

"Y/n!" He sighs softly, he tries to moves his hands towards your hips before you quickly stop them."No touching" you say, looking down at him why a sly grin.Neteyam's mind beginning to unravel, he groans"Y/nn..." he desperate to touch you."If you want me to move then you better keep your hands to yourself" Neteyam groans but nonetheless agrees.

You slowly get into a rhythm, bouncing on top of him.It's becoming increasingly hard for Neteyam to keep his hands to himself, all he wants to do right now his hold you close to him but you won't even let him have the pleasure of touching you.Neteyam begins spitting strings for curses, trying to keep himself in constraint.His mind begins to go blank."Y/n... My Love im so sorry, miss you so much.I'll never let it happen again, please I'm sorry" Neteyam blurts out, no longer in control of himself.

Happy with his response you go to give him a kiss to his lips before Neteyam's arms wrap around you back, pulling you in tightly."Love you so much" He breathlessly says.Swiftly he pulls you under him so that he is now above you.You looked so beautiful in this moment with your hair spewed against the floor and your arms raised to his chest.Your eyes even glimmer slightly.He doesn't think he can take this any longer.Neteyam pulls his head into the crook of your neck before thrusting into you repeatedly.Soon enough you both feel the need to release."Where... where should I do it?" He questions you quickly.You almost scream,"Inside, inside Neteyam!".Neteyam does as he's told before releasing into you.

The two of you stay in each other's embrace for a few minutes before Neteyam lifts his head up to look you in the eye."Forgive me now" you smiles lazily."Maybe you skxawng"
__________________________________

[A/N]
1599 words
Next chapter will contain a lot of fluff <3