Chapter 10-More mishap

You all make it towards The ancestry cove on your Ilu's, both you and Neteyam rode beside each other on your owns Ilu's. Throughout the whole way, you and Neteyam would talk and joke around.Although you have tried to forget what he said before, every so often your eyes would still drift towards him.Did he really mean what you thought he meant?.Pushing it to the back of your mind you decided to play a small 'eye spy game',a game the Sully family taught you about.It had happened to be Tuk's favourite; she seemed to be a little bored with the whole travel so you decided to play it with her."Wanna play eye spy Tuk?",Her eyes lighted up."Yes,Yes,Yes!"She screamed in joy.Neteyam overheard and choose to play along too,Swimming up close beside you.This movement from him caused your cheeks to dust a light pink colour."I spy with my little eye...Something pink!"Tuk says to the whole group.Everyone ponders-there isn't anything pink anywhere in sight."Im not sure Tuk, What is it?"You ask her.She giggles out before saying"Your cheeks!,Your blushing!"She laughs out again.Everyones eyes drift towards you causing your cheeks statute worsen.Neteyam leans over,"What's wrong Y/n?"He has smugly.Flinching at him"N-nothing, nothing is wrong"Quickly you push him away causing him to laugh out loud.You all continue to play the game before reaching the cove.It didn't take much time to travel to the cove,Once you all arrive you smiled at everyone,"We are here!".Tsireya adds on"This is our Ancestral cove".

Eclispe is upon us, you think to yourself.You tell everyone that our spirit tree is underwater, explaining to them that we will need to swim underwater to reach it.You all swim right above the spirit tree.Everyone is in awe even you,Although you have been here many time, the spirit tree never seems to stop amazing you.Its immense beauty is nothing compared to anything you've ever seen before.You guide everyone down towards the spirit tree,Holding Neteyam's arm to help him get down to the tree quickly.As soon as you reach the spiritual tree, you sign to them to make the bond.You are next to Neteyam when both of you make the bond at the same time.Making the bond was something that was meant to be spiritual and a way to feel closer to Eywa however this time something else occurred,As you closed your eyes.You weren't able to move nor could you see anything all you could hear was screaming and crying.All the voices were distended but you could make out a few words,"Neteyam!,don't leave".Before you could listen in anymore the 'vision' disappeared and you were brought back to reality.You were baffled, what was going on?.You decided not to dwell on it at the moment because as Your eyes drift towards Tsireya and Kiri however you noticed her eyebrows furrow, her shoulders tensed and her hands beginning to reach ahead of her.What exactly is she seeing?.Moments later Kiri begins shaking uncontrollably, her eyes roll upwards.You act quickly, grabbing Neteyam with you so that you could both pull her to the surface.Once you reach the top, Neteyam pulls Kiri to his Ilu and begins checking for her breath."come on!" he shouts.Of  course Tuk begins to get worried,"what is wrong with her, what is it?"Tuk says anxiously.Neteyam begins to preform CPR.Everyone is gathers around."is she breathing"Rotxo says quickly,"Is she breathing?"He asks again, as soon as the words leave his mouth a breath escapes Kiri.Neteyam is quick to move,"let's go, let's move!"He shouts, rapidly taking off; aiming for the main island.She also grab Tuk with you and make your way with Neteyam swiftly, everyone rushes towards the island.immense worry takes over you.Squeezing Tuk's shoulder gently as she pulls herself into you-She's obviously getting very stressed, after all this is her older sister.On the way home, Neteyam uses something attacked to his neck to talk to his father, telling him about what has occurred.

You all reach the island,Kiri is quickly placed inside one of the pods while her whole family rushes to her side.Neteyam stands outside the pod, silently hoping she'd miraculously get better.It's still eclipse.You walk towards Neteyam,"Hey,How you doing?",He looks towards you with a stern look on his face.He has obviously been thinking deeply about Kiri's condition."Im not the one who needs to be worried about but thank you for asking"He tries to bring out a small smile but it doesn't seem to work.Neteyam has speaks again,"My father has called some of his human friends,They will be arriving tomorrow morning"He looks down with his eyebrows furrowed.You think to yourself 'Humans?',"Will they be able help Kiri?"You question Neteyam."Only Eywa knows"He whispers.

It's early morning when everyone is gathered outside their home.As your eyes drift towards the sky you see a grey metal bird?,You assume Jake Sully's friends are inside it.You Twin looks up to the sky nervously- He has never seen humans either.You have heard that they are very small compared to Na'vi.Jake Sully orders Neteyam to tell everyone to get back, to which he obeys and begins telling people to move back.You join in trying to your people to move to a safer place but no one really budges which bothers both you and Neteyam.As the metal bird lands you see one Na'vi man who is dresses very strangely jump out greeting Jake Sully and next to come out is a small human adult with black curly hair and some sort of face mask placed on his head.After a short greeting Jake sully, Neteyam and the two new comers swiftly bring ill all the strange equipment to Kiri's pod.While this is happening you begin informing you clan to go back to what they were originally doing.After a lot of convincing,Your people finally make their way home.You talk  to your mother,"Mother, I think you should check on Kiri's condition,I believe your help will be better than any other"You looks down at you before walking off in the other directions to collect her tools.

Moments later you walk up to Neteyam who is leaning at Kiri's doorway again, just like last eclipse.Once you reach Neteyam, you place your hand on his shoulder with a small smile.He returns one back."What are they doing in there?"you ask quietly.His eyes drift inside the pod before looking towards you again,"Ill be honest I don't even understand"He chuckles.He sighs before asking you"do you think she will be okay?"Slowing grabbing your hands into his.He looked so vulnerable right now.While rubbing your thumb over his hand softly, you spoke with a gentle tone"She will be okay,I just know".Soon after you let go off his hands, you hear footsteps behind you-It was your mother.Luckily you let go of his hands, or only Eywa knows how furious she would be.She swiftly walks,You let her walk in to heal her, instead you decide to take Neteyam to the end of the pathway to Kiri's pod-Still extremely close to where Kiri is in case she wakes up.Both you and Neteyam sit beside each other enjoying the silence.You speak out "My mother is very good at healing people,She will make sure Kiri is okay, I just know it."You look at him reassuringly.He holds your hand tightly with a small smile on his face.He enjoyed being around so, out of everyone he has met here he believes you are the kindest.The process isn't long before Kiri wakes up.Neteyam runs towards the pod as soon as he hears news of her awaking.Joy and relief Written all over his face.You decided to allow the family to have their time together and instead of walking towards them you walk over to Tsireya who is overjoyed by the news.You call to Tsireya,"Maybe we should make something for Kiri to eat?",Tsireya agrees and goes to help you make something for her.A while after You both finish and begin walking back to where Kiri is at the moment."By the way Tsireya,How is Lo'ak doing?".She tells you that is he is doing okay and even tells you about her small attraction for the first boy, to which you laugh at her,"we all already knew that",She blushes at this.

Eventually you both made it to Kiri's pod, greeting and and placing her meal beside her.Neteyam and Lo'ak are already with her in this moment."Hey kiri, we are so glad you are better now."You sit beside her."We also made you something to eat, you must be starving"Smiling brightly at her.She smile back at you two,"Thank you both".Tsireya gets excited and hugs Kiri to which you just laugh at Kiri's shocked face.You look at Neteyam who is looking at you expectantly,"Have you eaten yet Y/n?",shaking your head at him,He speaks again"Would you like to go get something to eat with me?".You give a quick glance at everyone who is busy chatting among themself, You then turn to him."I'd love to".

________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]

1449 words

Kind of a boring chapter, next chapter will definently have more Neteyam+Y/n moments.