chapter 5-Sparring match

Its around lunch time when Neteym decided to show up to where he was told to meet you.He decided to eat all his food quickly so that he could turn up early but also because he still isn't accustomed to the village and didn't want to end up late just because he got lost.Upon entering the pod , which seems much larger than any pod he as seen before, he hears what seems to be grunting and punching sounds.He cautiously enters not wanting to disrupt the Na'vi inside.He notices around ten to twelve Na'vi inside the building including Ao'nung ,Y/n and what seems to be the instructor who is standing crossed arms on the far side of the room.He makes his way near the bench which is near the instructor.As he looks back to you, he notices your form is perfect and surprising each punch against the dummy hold a lot of power, he is starting to believe it won't be a easy fight against you.He hears a voice beside him."don't underestimate her, despite her statue and small arms she is a strong opponent, definitely the  strongest warrior In the room right now"The instructor has his arms crossed as he watches you proudly,"one more" he shouts you begin to restart your movement.Each punch comes faster than the next, you begin to introduce your legs to the dummy, now kicking and punching the dummy when finally you pause-catching you breath.Your eyes trained in front of you.Once you finally finish you grab a small towel and make your way towards Neteyam before thanking your instructor for the lesson-bowing lightly.He thinks that even now while you have sweat running down your face and body; hair slightly  disheveled , you still look like the most beautiful person he has ever seen.He gulps at you, slightly nervous now.Will he even stand a chance against you?.

You both make your way towards the centre, both standing in battle stance-fists in front of your faces.You begin by slowly circling him, analysing his moves and potential weak points.Neteyam begins to mimic to , trying to be very careful for any surprise attacks-now that he knows what you are capable of he doesn't want to take any chances.You swiftly charge towards initially aims for his stomach before you notice his protective and instead move your leg to kick the side of his arm, successfully knocking him over.As he tried to regain his balance her notices another kick coming straight for the back of his leg.He rapidly moves his arm to block the kick and push your leg to hopefully cause to to stumble or even better fall over however you seem to catch on quickly and make a few quick steps to move back.You are now crouched down with one arm slightly extended towards him.You smirk before running to the left of him, swinging your arms to gain a bit of momentum and finally you jump up high getting ready to kick him once more, you end up hitting him triumphantly, fortuantly he notices that you are unable to gain your balance straight away. He uses this to his advantage and kicks your leg and grabs your arms and finally pushes his whole weight on you which causes you both to fall down.Once you both reached the ground he cages you in his arms.Both your eyes meet each others.everything is silent and he can feel your heavy breath on him.He continues to stare at you-adored by you.however you swiftly interrupt his thoughts by flipping him over so that you are now on top of him, both your hands lay on his chest and body sitting up right on his legs,smirking down at him you bring one of your fingers to the bottom of his stomach and you drags it up his stomach, to his chest and neck and finally to his chin.He shivers at your touch, He stays quiet as he watches your every move.You pat the side of his cheek gently before standing up again."never lose your concentration even if you believe you have won the battle" you look towards him handing him a towel while standing brightly.He gulps and clears his throat."good advice" looking down.he's has never had anyone do that to him,still embarrassed he hears someone clear they throat near the entrance.it was Lo'ak."Dad is calling you"

he waves you off still bright red.Quickly running out of the pod to escape your eyes.Lo'ak smirks at him"your cheeks are red, Neteyam"Lo'ak laughs at him.

_________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]

764 words

sorry for short chapter, wasn't exactly sure how to write this small fight scene but hope you liked it ;)