"Pls sit down everyone." KTH said while settling down in his seat with Yoongi taking the seat beside him.

Soon Jk stood and started the meeting with his presentation.

Everyone were focused on the presentation but there was someone who was looking at his bunny with heart eyes.

Kim Taehyung

'He really is teasing me with that dress on him aghh ........ Jeon Jungkook......just wait till you will be mine ,you will pay for giving me a hard time down there' Kim thought while looking at his bunny.

Jk was soo into giving the presentation that he didn't notice a pair of eyes filled with mischief, love and adoration watching him from not so far

V noticed how all of a sudden his bunny frowned a little while speaking and turn towards a direction in the meeting, secretly making V also to do so, who only to got himself pissed off by watching Mr.Byun's secretary watching his love with lustfull eyes.

He again turned his gaze towards Jk, only to see him almost done with the presentation but still feeling uncomfortable from the middle aged man's continuous gaze on him.

V watched this all.

He knows his bun to well to understand what he is feeling right now.

Uncomfortable.

V suddenly stood up, having a staright face on which he had since the starting and said

"I would like to collab with you Mr.Jeon."

Which made everyone getting shocked and amused because Taehyung never really invested in a project, untill and unless the deal brings him a huge profit.

Jk himself was shocked but didn't showed his emotions.

"It will be really grateful for our company to collab with you Mr.Kim" Jk said in a cold and professional tone.

'Still the same feisty bunny, I see' Tae thought and smiled internally.

"So the deal is locked Mr.Jeon." V said

"Definitely Mr.Kim." jk said while shaking their hands with each other.

Time skip

The meeting got over as people started to come out from the hall.

Some satisfied, some happy, some jealous and many other.

In last V and Jk came out.

"I will be looking forward to see you more Mr.Jeon" V said

"Same here Mr.Kim" Jk replied

With that, both parted their ways to there respective places.

V Pov

"Get that old bastard of a secretary of Byun in my basement right now and don't do anything, I will deal with him myself " V commanded his bodyguards with a deadly aura.

"Yes boss" the bodyguards said in sync and left.

'U really thought I will let u get slide away after making my baby uncomfortable hah. Just wait and watch u old shit' V thought while smirking.

After sitting in his car V signed and relaxed his muscles while ordering the driver to take him to his base.

He was thinking about a certain someone when

(A/n - further also the format will be the same.

Italic forTae,bold for v)

V can you hear me

Surely can bear, tell me what happened

U saw how are kookie has grown up

He surely is dude and that to into a total beauty, I almost got us a boner because of him.

I really can't wait to meet him again , V can't we just tell him already who we actually are.

Patience bear , we don't need to rush things . Lets do it slowly as we don't want him to afraid us now do we.

But can't we just tell him our pas-

No bear, I don't think its the right time yet and right now I really want kill that bastard for lusting over something which belongs to me.

I don't want to see the violence so I will leave then and yah make him regret his life decisions.

Surely will bear, you sleep and take some rest.

Soon the base came into view

"Its going to be a long night I guess." V said smirking to himself before going inside .