Physical Attraction...Chemical Reaction

Start from the beginning

"Promise?" Jacob asked.

"I promise," I said.

Timeskip

I found Callie at the coffee cart. 

"Hey, how did Jacob's physio session go?" Callie asked.

"Uh. Not very well. He was scared so we compromised. We got him out of the chair and he did a couple of laps with the supports and then we took him back to his room. He slept it off," I said. "There's something I wanted to talk to you about,"

"Go ahead," Callie said.

"I want to propose to Addison and I need to get her a ring so I was hoping that you could take her out tonight and distract her so that I can go buy her a ring," I said. "Obviously the entire night would be on me," 

"That's amazing. I'm glad you've pulled your finger out of your ass. Of course, I'll take her out tonight," Callie said.

"You Callie Torres are an absolute diamond. Seriously," I said handing the man at the coffee cart money. "That's for Dr Torres' coffee too," 

Timeskip

I walked into the gallery where Mark, Derek and the chief were sitting. I sat beside Derek.

"Did you pick one?" Derek asked. I pulled the ring box out of my pocket. Derek opened the box. "Woah that's a nice ring. Very Addison," Derek said quietly.

 Very Addison," Derek said quietly

"Thank you," I said.

"You're proposing?" Mark asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Way to go kid," Mark said with a smile. "Proud of you," 

"Thanks," I said. "French restaurant?"

"No. She pretended to like those for me. Greek is her thing. It's not romantic but it's your thing," Derek said handing me the ring back.

"Thank you," I said.

Timeskip

I found Addison at the nurses' station.

"Hey you," Addison said.

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me Thursday evening. I've checked the schedule and we're both off," I said.

"I would love to go out to dinner with you," Addison said.

"Perfect. I got us reservations at the greek restaurant we usually get takeout from," I said.

"Can't wait. I've got surgery but I'll see you tonight," Addison said kissing me.

Timeskip

I was in the resident's changing room

I was in the resident's changing room. I grabbed the ring box and put it in my pocket.

"You look good," Alex said. I tried fixing my hair. Meredith fixed my hair.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Cristina asked.

"Date night with Addison," I said. "Speaking of which I've got to go meet my date," I walked out. I walked to the attending's lounge. Addison and Callie stood talking.

"I'll leave you two to it," Callie smiled. "Night ladies,"

"Night Torres," I said.

"Night Callie," Addison said. Callie walked out.

"You are gorgeous," I said.

"You don't look bad yourself," Addison said kissing me.

"Shall we get going?" I asked. Addison nodded. I offered her my hand.

Timeskip

Dinner was going well. We'd eaten our mains and were having fun.

"Hey Ads," I said.

"Yes Sage," Addison said.

"There's been something I've been meaning to ask you and I know we've talked about it. But I want to marry you. I wanna watch you walk down the aisle in a beautiful dress," I got down on one knee. "The only future I want is one with you so Addison Forbes Montgomery will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?" I asked holding out the ring box with the ring inside it.

"Yes. Of course, I'll marry you," Addison said. I stood up and slid the ring onto her finger. "I love you," 

"I love you too," I said. Addison kissed me. I smiled.

"This ring is beautiful," Addison said. "How did you pull this off?" 

"Your girls' night with Callie when I told you that Karev and I were going to the football we went ring shopping. Derek got me your ring size," I said.