Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole

I walked into George's bedroom to tell him breakfast was ready

I walked into George's bedroom to tell him breakfast was ready. He was in the bathroom cutting his hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to cut my hair," George said.

"Let me help you," I said. He sat down and I helped him cut his hair. "Breakfast is ready. Addison and I are leaving at 5:15 if you want to ride with us," I said.

"Okay. Thanks, Sage," George said. I walked back to the kitchen and sat beside Addison at the kitchen island eating breakfast and drinking our coffees.

Timeskip

Dr Bailey was back to work with Tuck. We were rounding on patients. We walked into Denny Duquette's room.

"Denny Duquette. Age 36," Izzie presented.

"37 in 3 weeks," Denny flirted.

"37 in 3 weeks. He's having difficulty breathing and chest pains," Izzie smiled.

"Breath sounds?" Dr Burke asked.

"Still a little junky. He has a build-up of fluid in his system," Izzie said.

"Hey did you just call me a junkie? That's not very nice," Denny flirted.

"Denny, you're congestive heart failure is getting worse despite the meds," Dr Burke said.

"Alright so how do we proceed?" Denny asked.

"Doctors, how do we proceed?" Dr Burke asked us.

"Titrate up his nitrate drip and continue with diuretics plus-" Alex was cut off by Izzie.

"ACE inhibitors, Beta-blockers and start dobutamine," Izzie added.

"I also want his ins and outs recorded and one of you monitoring him at all times," Dr Burke said.

"I'll stay," Izzie said.

"Me too," Alex volunteered. Our next patient was one of Addison's patients Mrs Gibson. We walked into Mrs Gibson's room and her husband was sitting in the chair beside her bed.

"Mr and Mrs Gibson, I'm Dr Montgomery. I'll be covering for Doctor Pollack," Addison said.

"Mrs Gibson had a pre-term premature rupture of her membranes at 28 weeks," Meredith began.

"She's confined to supervised bed rest for 7 weeks and has a low-grade fever," Cristina added. Mr Gibson was looking at Addison.

"Can't you just schedule a C? Believe me, I'm ready to have this baby," Mrs Gibson said.

"Hey you and me both," Mr Gibson chuckled receiving a glare from his wife.

"I want to get your blood work back before we make any further decisions," Addison said.

"I have to pee. Again," Mrs Gibson said pushing herself up. Mr Gibson helped his wife out of bed and to the bathroom.

"I appreciate you taking over my wife's case uh, uh Dr Pollack says you're the best," Mr Gibson said.