Yesterday

I walked out of the bedroom

I walked out of the bedroom. Addison was making coffee.

"Have you got time for coffee or do you want it to go?" Addison asked.

"I'm just gonna have some juice," I said.

"So after 2 weeks of meetings with the lawyers are you any closer to ending this thing?" Addison asked fixing my tie.

"God I hope so," I said. "I keep missing rounds and Burke and Derek are understanding about it but I'm supposed to be learning how to cut people open not fight for the organs that are in my body,"

"You need surgery," Addison said.

"So bad. I mean I'm this close to asking you for a c-section," I said. Addison smiled.

"You'd better take your juice box and go before you're late," Addison said handing me an apple juice. She kissed me.

"Alright. I'm going. See ya later," I said.

Timeskip

I walked down the hallway and found Dr Bailey holding her baby Tuck with Cristina, George, Alex, Meredith and Cristina around her.

"What's up with the suit?" Alex asked.

"Another meeting with the lawyers," I said.

"Are the ORs up and running?" Dr Bailey asked.

"Ah yeah fully functional. Except there's some smoke damage to the corridor," Cristina said.

"How bout you two? You fully functional?" Dr Bailey asked Meredith and me. I nodded.

"I'm fine. How's your husband?" Meredith said.

"Take him home tomorrow," Dr Bailey said. "Okay, this is not a tea party. Go work. Save some lives," The other interns walked away. "What did you do Sloan?"

"Um, the lawyers are pushing this case hard they're bringing anyone up they can and because you're down as running my tests they may want to talk to you. My lawyers are trying to avoid it but I'm just letting you know," I said.

"Sage, what are they looking at you for?" Dr Bailey asked.

"I have no idea," I said. "There's one more thing. I know you probably won't approve of it but I respect you and I'd rather you hear it from me that someone else but Addison and I are together," I said.

Timeskip

I had now changed into scrubs. I was walking down the hallway with Addison.

"So you have a court date?" Addison asked.

"Yeah," I said. We got to the main floor of the hospital to see Mark hitting on Meredith. "Dear god. I should stop him right?" Derek punched Mark in the face sending him to the floor.

"Seems like Derek already did," Addison said.

"Wanna go make out somewhere and pretend that didn't happen?" I asked.

"I'll go with Derek," Addison said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Deal with your brother," Addison said walking off with Derek and Chief Webber.

Timeskip

Meredith took Mark to clean his face up. Cristina, Izzie, George, Alex and I were watching as he began stitching up his face.

"Why is he suturing his face?" George asked.

"To turn me on," Cristina said.

"Cause he's Mark Sloan. He's like the go-to plastic surgeon on the East Coast," Alex said.

"That's the guy Addison was sleeping with?" George asked.

"You can't blame her, can you?" Izzie asked.

"No, not really," Cristina said.

"Yes, you can," George said.

"Oh goodie. Just like New York everywhere, he goes the women fall at my brother's feet," I said before looking at Alex. "The men too apparently," I walked off.

Timeskip

I sat on a bench outside.

"What are you doing out here?" Addison asked.

"Thinking about what the hell my brother is doing here besides seducing the ladies of Seattle," I said.

"He told me he's here to take me back to New York. I told him that you and I are together and that I'm extremely happy with you," Addison said.

"Is it wrong that I was hoping he was here because of the lawsuit?" I asked. "He pisses me off. I told him 2 weeks ago that you and I were together,"

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere," Addison said. Her pager went off. "Consult in the pit. Are you coming?"

"I've got a load of charts to do. I'm gonna go do those," I said.

"I'll come to find you later," Addison said. "We can have a lunch date,"

"Okay," I said. I kissed her cheek before we both walked off in opposite directions.

Timeskip

I sat at a table at the canteen outside. I was reading through medical journals when Mark walked over.

"Hey," Mark said.

"Don't stand there and act like you told my girlfriend that you plan on taking her back to New York," I said.

"Aww come on Sage. You're out of your depth. What are you gonna do to make her happy?" Mark asked.

"Mark, get up and leave," Addison said walking over.

"When are you gonna stop wasting time with people who don't deserve you?" Mark asked.

"I have Mark. It's why I'm not hopping on a plane back to New York with you. Or why I'm not living in a trailer with Derek. So go," Addison said. He stood there. I grabbed my tray of food and Addison and I walked off. We sat in an empty on-call room. "Nothing he said is true," Addison said.

"I know. He's just put me in a bad mood," I said setting my empty tray on the ground.

"I have a patient who has spontaneous orgasms," Addison said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Awkward right?" Addison asked.

"Yep," I said laying down on the bed. Addison lay down beside me. I wrapped my arm around her and we lay together.

"Now this the stuff lunch dates are made for," Addison said.

"What? Laying on an on-call bed which is used for sex more than sleeping?" I asked.

"Cuddling with the cute intern who also happens to be my very attractive girlfriend," Addison said. "I love you,"

"I love you too," I said.

Timeskip

I was filling in charts. Addison was talking to a nurse.

"You make her happier that I ever did and you'll make her happier than Mark ever could. She deserves that happiness and you deserve to be happy too," Derek whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him.

"I thought you'd be mad at me. She's your ex-wife," I said. Derek shook his head.

"She's liked you for a while. You make her happy okay?" Derek said.

"I will," I said. Derek smiled at me before walking off. Addison walked over.

"Ready to go home?" Addison asked as I signed the last chart.

"Yep," I said. "Can we order in tonight?"

"We can," Addison said.