She didn't seem to know what I was talking about but it didn't matter. We left and I ordered Lily to get Hestia to safety

I walked to the top of the plateau and I thought it was the same people from the bar. Except there were also a lot more people

"Pretty brave of ya to come without protection this time,"

"Please, Ais and everyone already left. You don't have to worry about that,"

We couldn't ask them for help in this matter, they already helped enough but this wasn't important enough to need their help anyway

"So, what do you want? Surely it's not something so petty as to just beat me up,"

"...As a matter of fact, it's exactly that. When I'm done from ya I'm gonna take all that loot that made you think you're something special,"

"Ah, so I can ask for something back right?"

"Huh-"

"I want your eyes,"

"...What?"

"I said I want your eyes. I was going to take them before but I was interrupted,"

I could tell he was more nervous but a grin came across not even a second later. 

'He has some sort of trump card,'

There was no way he would be so confident anyway.

"HERE WE GO!"

He then slammed his giant sword on the ground. His friends around him cheered him on with excited looks.

When the smoke cleared I didn't see anyone. I quickly checked behind, up, left, and right but he was nowhere to be seen.

I waited for a moment and my gut told me something was wrong, so I jumped backward. Nothing seemed different from where I was though. Then I figured it out.

'Invisibility,'

I stood still and got punched right in the gut. I got a rough outline of his body from that though, I quickly grabbed where his other arm would go, which was another punch except to my face, and quickly flipped him over, pinning him to the ground.

"Huh!?" He let out a yelp.

"I can't see them...I can just feel my way around though..."

I felt around where his face would be and found his eyes.

"H-HELP!!!" He screamed

A bunch of people came running in, I quickly grabbed my dagger and pointed it against his neck.

"His life is more important than his eyes right?"

The people stopped right in their tracks.

"P-P-Please man, we're sorry! We just wanted to mess around a little, we didn't actually want your stuff or anything!"

"Oh? Is that so,"

"Y-Yea, this is just a misunderstanding,"

"Well, I don't really care anyway,"

I dug my finger into his eyes and took one of them out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You couldn't see the eyeball, or the blood that was coming out but I could feel it.

"PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! I DON'T CARE IF I DIE, GET THIS PHYCO OFF ME!"

I met the other's gaze as they moved in, although very cautiously.

"Oh? Then let's scrap then,"

I was about to charge in when a new voice entered the fray. 

"STOP!"

It was Hestia. I sent a look at Lily saying 'Why is she here,' but she meekly just looked away.

I quickly threw the eye in my hand to the ground and ran over to her.

"Ah, your okay Hestia?"

"Yes...Thank you for coming, but I can't stand to see you getting hurt. So I came to stop this myself,"

"S-SEIZE THEM!" the man yelled as he took off a helmet that seemed to be the cause behind his invisibility.

His body came into view as he held his eye socket with blood pouring out. The eye on the ground also came into view

"B-Bell?"

"...Well, you were going to find out sooner or later,"

Suddenly as the people surrounded us she let out her divine power.

"BELL!"

She screamed my name as she forced all the other adventures to kneel.

"EXPLAIN,"

"Simple, I took out his eye,"

"...How, much of you I knew was the real you?"

"None of it,"

"Then the kind boy who I knew was-"

"A fake, but you can't really get rid of me can you?"

"I can if I deem it necessary! Don't underestimate me!"

"Then Freya will kill you. You don't even realize the position you're in do you?"

"Freya?"

Just then a rumbling sound overcame the whole floor, and a floor boss crashed through the roof. It was like the one on the floor above, but this one was black. The crystals shattered as he landed with a crash.

'Well, that confirms the other thing I wanted to know,'

What would happen if a god entered the dungeon? At first, it was nothing but then release some divine power, and this is what happens.

'Ah, my prank may have gone a little too far this time,' Was what I thought as I looked up at the giant goliath that slowly stood up.