Prologue

..........

A long time ago, the God of destruction was born from the two Eternal realms, Soleria and Luneith.

His Father was the Lune Supreme, the demon known as Hawkmoth. His mother was just a peacock fairy, who held very little in the court of Soleria. Even then, she was popular due to her beauty. Fairies from far and wide would come just to see her and even possibly meet her. But the attention she received was too much for her. So she ran away and met the father of the God of Destruction by chance.

Her marriage to the Lune Supreme was seen as betrayal and had caused a rift between both realms.

So whilst he was born of both worlds, he was brought up in Luneith. Treated as a pure-blooded Demon. Loved by everyone in the realm of the eternal moon.

From a young age, the God of Destruction was told he had one purpose: to bring prosperity to his realm.

But his father was a spiteful man, who had drilled into his head that the only way to do so was to nurture and grow his powers of destruction.

So one day, he would be able to destroy Soleria and it's eternal sun for good.

He was to believe it was his destiny.

When his mother was killed by Solerian spies and his father was trapped in his own spirit, his physical body burnt to ashes because of them, the God of destruction vowed that he would become the best of them all and would avenge his parents.

And so, he became the most powerful.

He became feared by Soleria.

Only a few could even try to match his power.

And there was an underlying guilt deep in the depths of the court of Soleria, by the grand Emperor himself. It was a feeling that no one would speak of, but everyone knew that he blamed himself as the reason for the unhinged nature that was the God of destruction. Even then he would never admit it.

Some even secretly agreed that what would come next had been entirely due to mistakes the Emperor made.

One fateful day, he led an army to the Celestial lands, the space in between the two realms, and the war began.

For years it was a back and forth between each realm, with countless battles and the growing bloodshed. Even with a lot of the warriors being immortal, forces on both sides were weakened greatly as each realm developed new ways to attack. New things to attack with.

Soleria was led by the God of War and the most trusted warrior of the realm. He was calm and level-headed, and was as smart in his battle tactics as Destruction was.

But Luneith had been preparing for longer.

Destruction had almost won. He had put the God of War into a magical coma and the Court of Soleria were scrambling for new ideas and plans to defeat him without the help of their best tactician.

When they thought all was lost, however, the Goddess of Creation gave them an option that they couldn't refuse.

Creation was an entity who usually kept to herself. She had a duty which couldn't be interfered with. So Soleria did not seek for her help. It would be too risky, they had said at first.

Creation had the power to imprison destruction. To render his power useless. They were opposites. And she was the only one as powerful as him. But it came at a cost.

Still, the court agreed. It was their last chance. No matter how risky it would be.

Creation sacrificed herself to imprison destruction.

And the war was over.

...........

In truth, he hadn't been defeated because of her power, no. It was something else that had caused him to become almost useless.

But this story hasn't ended. In fact, it begins again 70,000 years later.

This story starts when a Ladybug becomes a fairy.

And a lost prophecy finally comes back into light.

.....

"It shall be then, when love so impossible becomes a bond so unbreakable, that the sun and the moon shall meet and the day will turn into the night. Two opposites shall merge. The eternity of peace is foretold."

.....

Prologue end