42 | Love Island

The Chalise offered even more fun the next day

The Chalise offered even more fun the next day. The deckhands brought out the fun water toys. A gigantic water slide hung on the side of the yacht for those who wanted to slide into the ocean. They also put out the jet skis for which Hyunjin and Jimin got on immediately. Hobi, Lisa, and Cecelia used the slide. The Kims played with the twins at the pool.

"It's time my babies learn to swim," Taehyung told Jungkook while holding Jisoo.

"Babe they haven't even turned two years old yet," Jungkook complained.

"Now is the right time before they become afraid of water," Taehyung explained.

"Jungkook, bring JK into the pool and stand in front of me." He instructed.

"Now on the count of three, we will drop them in and let them sink a foot and pick them back up." Taehyung further explained.

"Taehyung nooooo!" Kook said holding Junseo tightly.

"They will be ok. Trust me, babe."

So on the count of three, they dropped them in and then grabbed them before sinking too far.

"See, babe. They are naturals. Let's keep doing this a few times. Look they are even giggling. They love it." Taehyung counted to three again.

The twins had fun in the water and to Jungkook's surprise, they were swimming naturally. Even without goggles.

After a while, they dried the twins off and put them down for a nap.

The toys were taken in and lunch was served. The captain let the charter guests know that dinner would be served at a special location and not on the yacht. The group was excited about the evening festivities.

The Chalise made it to her destination that evening. The guests were escorted to the private island on small boats.

The island was beautiful. The water rushing in ripples over the beach was cerulean blue. The palm trees had lights in them that gave them enough light to be able to see. There was vegetation behind the main beach. Over to the right, there was a grandiose beach house made of mostly glass windows in the front. It seemed to be sitting on a cliff. The interior lights were on and it made the house look magical as it stood against the backdrop of the night.

There was a marquee set up on the main beach with a table and chairs underneath. A small live band played beach tones nearby. There were two gentlemen to the left of the marquee performing a fire show. The island looked magical.

Jungkook looked around and saw something familiar. He looked to the right of the beach house and saw a small waterfall and in front of it was a cave.

Holy shit!

Was this the island they were deserted on? He looked at Taehyung and asked a question with his facial expression only.

"Yes Honey, this is the same island. I bought it and decked it out a bit."