i | intro

It sounded like a car bomb magnified a hundred times with the blaze and smoke taking over the once beautiful evening

It sounded like a car bomb magnified a hundred times with the blaze and smoke taking over the once beautiful evening. One end of the yacht had disappeared in a second and all that could be seen through the dense smoke is debris splashing into the ocean.

Taehyung could not even register a thought.

With his mouth wide open, he acted on adrenaline alone because his brain was no longer functional. He moved just in time as the gorgeous guy he called Honey was going overboard. His instincts alone sent him thereafter. The whole scene was so chaotic and surreal changing the meaning of the once romantic moonlit moment.

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

On a deserted island, there can be despair, hope, pain, love, and forgiveness. This is a story of how two people from different parts of the country and backgrounds came to experience just that-the dynamics that Love Island provided. But that's only where their story begins.

⬆️ Top Tae
⬇️ Bottom Kook

A/N
Hi! If you don't like intros, simply skip to chapter 1 to begin taking the Taekook journey!

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-
┊✧*。 ✯┊☪︎⋆✧*。 ┊

Hello, my fellow BTS stans, BL fans and Taekookers! Welcome to my first Taekook story here on this app. This book is the Taekook version of my original character book
Stranded On Love Island.
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
At the end of the story, I will spell out specifically where the idea for this story came from. I don't want to reveal this early as I don't want to spoil the plot for you wonderful readers. But I think you will like where the main idea came from.
⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅
I am one of those readers who only read mostly completed books. I hate when books aren't completed and I have four or five books I'm reading at a time. I get mixed up with the characters and forget what has happened by the time some authors post updates. So with this book, I mapped it all out where I will be updating on at least a weekly basis. Sometimes I will update on the daily.  So you won't have to wait long at all for updates. It will just be a matter of editing/proofreading and then publishing. Also, I plan to maybe offer a music playlist with this story as the music plays a part in the characters' journeys. And you're welcome!😂

DISCLAIMERS!1 | This book is an original work by me

DISCLAIMERS!
1 | This book is an original work by me. This means the theme and plot all come from my very own daydreams! Please do not copy this book as your own or any parts of the story. I do supplement with character visuals. Those pictures are not mine and were taken from google searches.

2 | On that note, none of the pictures are mine. I surrender credit to the original owners. If you see a picture and know the owner, please let me know. The cover was made by me using a template from Canva.

3 | This work is a love story but contains action and a little angst. Be prepared. There may be deaths mentioned and violence at some point. I will TRY to give a warning beforehand.

4 | I typically do not like sad or unhappy endings (*cough, hint hint!)

5 | I will sometimes add pictures to enhance the storyline. I'll just say sorry in advance.

6 | There may be a few social media edits provided to enhance the storyline. But I promise there will not be an overload of them. Don't want you to feel like you're reading an au. (Though I love those).

7 | Let this statement serve as the main warning that there will be smut as this is a love story. These mature scenes make this book an 18+ read. The smut will be boy x boy. Smut scenes marked with [🔥🔥🔥] when it starts and [💥💥💥] when it ends.

8 | Other mature themes may occur such as conversations about mental distress or containing mature language. I may or may not provide warnings beforehand.

9 | I feel like I should also warn you English Lit majors, teachers, avid readers, and critics: this book's person or POV is 3rd person / Omniscient. But no worries, hopefully this style will enhance the reading of the story.

10 | This book may have all the feels, especially UwU! There will be some fluff, thank you very much 😂 !

☆10 | This book may have all the feels, especially UwU! There will be some fluff, thank you very much 😂 !

Next | Character Descriptions