18 | Are You Jeon Jungkook?

Taehyung finally had a light meal

Taehyung finally had a light meal. He wanted to eat with Jungkook like they used to do on the island.

Like they used to on the island?

He thought that rethinking their island history was like living in a dreamlike state. The life he shared with Jungkook was only yesterday. And now he was home and brought a beautiful and vibrant man to live with him. He'd be lying if he didn't miss him already. They were so used to spending all of their time together, but now he was having meetings at his office while Kook was out on his own. Taehyung missed him. He missed them.

He had met with so many employees of Kim Corp as Torrey was gladly bringing him up to speed on all that developed since Taehyung had been missing. Torrey had only followed through on all of the company's projects, following the vision of their brilliant CEO.

Taehyung was already tired and emotionally exhausted. He decided to leave the office to go home and rest up before the evening festivities. The newlyweds were to have dinner with his mother, Torrey, and Kai. Taehyung wanted to let his inner circle know that he and Jungkook were married. His priest was invited at the last minute as he wanted him to meet Jungkook. Soon, he would want to make his marriage to him legal by state law.

His mind was filled with tasks he needed to accomplish for the business, his marriage, the Island 6, the research of the explosions, and the list goes on. Mr. Fahrenheit was already in need of rest and went home to his bedroom to relax. This was unlike him, but his staff understood that he had just gotten rescued and needed a little time to fully make a comeback. He had been resting for about 30 minutes before he heard his phone ring. It was Hyunjin.

"This is Kim." He was back to answering the phone as he had done in the past.

"Mr. Kim, this is Hyunjin. I'll cut to the chase. Mr. Kim is gone."

"What do you mean he's gone?" He was already jumping up from the bed to put his shoes on.

"We were at the museum he requested to visit. He stated he needed the restroom. Atwood cleared it and he went in. He was there a little long so we went to check on him and he wasn't there but the window was open. Atwood thinks that he slipped out of the window. We looked and there is no trace of him outside."

"I'm on my way. Please have Atwood call me." Taehyung had already walked down and gotten into his car with his driver and security officer. He told him to head toward the museum that Jungkook suggested visiting. He was also calling Kook's new cell phone. There was no answer.

Where are you, Jungkook?

He wanted to know what he was thinking and also prayed that he hadn't been kidnapped or something that sinister. They hadn't gone public with their relationship but the media may have been alerted through hospital staff that they were close. Again, Taehyung thought Where are you, Jungkook?