25 | Christened the Office

Tae would be the death of him

But death would have to come later. Kook went back up to kiss his lips. The kiss was sensual but not exactly sex crazy. He always enjoyed this kind as they simply tasted each other. Taehyung had to be the best kisser.

[🔥🔥🔥]

Gently pushing Jungkook back down to the bed, Taehyung worked his way down to his nipples and he made sure to give them both love and attention. He licked around his nipples and pulled the tips until they were both swollen and red. As he got to his stomach he licked and left soft kisses all over before marking him with a nice size hickey. Jungkook thought it felt deliciously ticklish and sexy at the same time.

Taehyung finally made it to his pubic area and by this time he was salivating as he watched his husband's hard cock leak pre-cum as it laid flat on his stomach.

Jungkook knew what was probably next and he tried to brace himself for an assault. Tae slowly licked him from his asshole up to the base of his balls. After doing this several times, Kook was already moaning. And Tae said, "You never gave me a number of the orgasms but I think I'll aim for 3." Tae kept licking him slowly as he spoke. Kook moaned while grabbing the sheets.

Tae made it to the tip of Kook's erection and began tonguing his slit. Jungkook squirmed and groaned. Tae kept up the torture of lightly licking him and sucking him and he dipped his tongue in his slit each time. Jungkook could feel his orgasm building already. It still would shock him as to how fast Taehyung could make him cum. Tae knew he was close because Kook grabbed his head and started fucking into his mouth by thrusting his hips up. Taehyung stopped all of a sudden.

He grabbed some lube off the side table and put some on his fingers. He began to prep Jungkook. He pushed in the first finger and Jungkook was already trying to grind on it. He wanted more.

Taehyung slid the second finger in and used scissor movements to further open and stretch out his husband's hole.

"Please, hurry Tae. I want to feel you." Jungkook breathed out.

"One more finger baby." Taehyung slid in a third finger and started pumping them in and out until Kook started leaking pre-cum again. He was panting and squirming as he started grinding himself into Tae's fingers.

Taehyung then pulled his fingers out and lubed his thicc length. He centered it in front of Jungkook's entrance. As Taehyung knelt down between his legs and kissed him passionately on the lips, he entered Jungkook slowly.

"Arrggghhh..." was all Jungkook could get out and he immediately started moaning when Tae started to move.

"Fuck baby, you are always so ready for me," Taehyung uttered. He was now sliding in and out of Jungkook.

He started out slow but was still hitting Jungkook's prostate with every painstakingly slow thrust. Jungkook thought he would lose his mind as he couldn't comprehend the pleasure with his brain. This type of sensation could only be absorbed through the heart. The slow movements and the way Taehyung was holding his hands felt unreal. It was love making and it caused Kook's heart to swell. It was so sweet, tears started falling from his eyes.