Chapter 151-154

Chapter 151

    After eating, Yan Yuxiang was going to take a nap. She saw her brother walking out with Xiaoxiao in his arms, tightly wrapped in his coat, and the posture of holding Xiaoxiao with one hand and supporting the other. It was too exaggerated, like supporting a big belly pregnant woman.

    I also feel baffled, her brother rushed back at noon in a hurry, and then hurriedly prepared to take people out, and he didn't know what he was doing.

    "Wait, wait, wait." Yan Qiao helped Song Xiao to the door, only to realize that he had some change on him, found a stool for Song Xiao to sit on, and ran back to get the money by himself.

    Yan Yuxiang asked Song Xiao, "Xiaoxiao, why is my brother so crazy? He can run with the same hands and feet." Song Xiao was quite nervous

    at first, but with Yan Qiao's nervousness as a backdrop, he suddenly relaxed . Before the news was confirmed, Song Xiao didn't intend to tell Yu Xiang first, "It's okay, it's just that your brother is nervous and said he wants to take me out to see a doctor." "...

    He is really nervous." Yan Yuxiang was speechless. Is it normal to feel tired sometimes due to menstruation?

    "Listen to him, it's just a few steps to the clinic. You should go to rest early."

    Yan Yuxiang also wanted to turn around and go back to sleep, but she always felt that Song Xiao was wrapped up like this, and she was sitting upright. The stool looks a little weird.

    I can't figure out why, and I don't embarrass myself anymore.

    Yan Qiao took out the money and still supported her carefully. Yu Xiang was right, he was just nervous.

    Song Xiao pulled out his hand and held him, "It's easier to walk like this." Seeing him pursing his lips nervously, Song Xiao said relaxedly: "You don't have to be too nervous, maybe I don't feel right, Look, my fourth sister, fifth sister, and Yuanyuan all have children after a long time after marriage, maybe our family will have to wait a year or two every year." That's right, there is no child yet

    . Ying, she and Yan Qiao had already decided on a nickname for the child.

    After knowing that Feng Yuanyuan had given birth to a son, they looked forward to the future and thought it would be better to have a girl in the future. After seeing Feng Yuanyuan and returning, Song Xiao said to let nature take its course, if she had a child, she would have it, and now that she is not busy with work, she still has time to take care of it.

    With this prospect, I decided on the child's nickname in the future. I thought too much, and I thought about the high school the child would attend in the future. The best place is No. 2 Middle School in the provincial capital, which is the most famous school.

    Now Yan Qiao was nervous and looking forward to it, the doctor frowned and relaxed when he took Song Xiao's pulse, which made Yan Qiao's heart go up and down.

    Finally, the doctor withdrew his hand, with a calm expression, unable to tell whether it was good or bad.

    "Doctor..." Is my wife pregnant?

    "I'm not pregnant. There's nothing wrong with it. It's normal to be sleepy when it's cold in winter. As for the amount of menstruation, it's also normal. You should eat and sleep when you go back." The doctor was silent for a while, "Is there anything else you want to think about?" Do you want to ask?"

    He waved his hands, "If you don't have anything to ask, go back. If this gay man needs to see a doctor, he has to go to get a new number. I'm in the gynecology department." The two thanked the doctor awkwardly