Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

    The tall and majestic image of father and brother in front of their children/brothers and sisters suddenly collapsed at this moment. Song Changhe and Song Yancheng fell silent belatedly, trying to say something to restore the image, but seeing Song Xiao and Song Yan Worried expression, feeling that saying anything is in vain.

    Song Xiao guessed that it must have something to do with the eldest brother's partner, but he didn't dare to ask.

    Unexpectedly, there was someone who was more straightforward, Song Yan asked directly: "Brother, did you go back to the provincial capital to see your partner? You have been talking about it for so many years, what is your plan in the future, what does she say?" Song Yancheng had a conversation for several

    years The girl was in the same class in middle school and high school, and later Song Yancheng went out to serve in the army, and the girl went to the provincial capital to join relatives, and stayed in the provincial capital to work.

    When they were talking about their partners, Song Xiao was still young, and she didn't often run behind them, so she didn't know about this matter. Later, Song Yancheng went out to serve in the army, and if Song Yan didn't tell her, it was even more impossible for her to know. That's why when Aunt Hua told her that her eldest brother was going to bring a partner back, she thought she met him when he was serving in the army outside.

    Song Yancheng wiped his face with his big hands, and said with a wry smile, "Don't mention it, she's getting engaged." "

    What? She's engaged to someone else? Then I didn't tell you?" Song Yan exploded like a cannonball, seeing her The elder brother lowered his head and covered his face, obviously he was hurt because of his feelings, the anger in his chest couldn't be suppressed at all, and he cursed: "Zhou Sining is a bad woman, I misjudged her, I praised her as a good woman before!" , Turned around and became a treacherous person."

    "Then she didn't say anything? She took money from you a lot before, but now, if she said she was engaged to someone else, she would get engaged to someone else and give us back the money collected. Come back!" Zhou Sining's family conditions are not good, when her brother was studying, he brought her his share of snacks, and when he went out to serve in the army, he took all the allowances he got, and gave Zhou Sining a lot of subsidies Life, okay, kick her brother away now.     Song Yancheng didn't say anything, probably because he felt embarrassed to come to the door to get back the previous money, and now he was still immersed in the pain of the object he had talked with for several years getting engaged.

    Song Xiao also felt that her brother was miserable, and when he finally came back from a long vacation, he might want to see his partner first, then take her home, and talk about marriage by the way, who knows what the result will be.

    Quietly leaning into Song Yanxin's ear, he asked in a low voice, "Second brother, didn't you meet in the provincial capital? Why don't you know anything?

    " Just say you want to go out to do something, and let me wait for him at the guest house." If he knew about this matter, he would definitely call the door without saying a word.

    Song Xiao obviously thought of this too. The eldest brother didn't tell him, maybe he was afraid that his bad temper would come to the door and find someone to fight if he disagreed with him.

    "Then you stayed in the provincial capital for so many days, and you never thought about writing a letter back to your family?" It also caused everyone to worry for nothing.

    Song Yan felt guilty: "Oh, I forgot."

    It's really embarrassing to be able to forget this kind of thing!