Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 Arranging a new home

    When it was time to get off work on Wednesday, Song Xiao was like a bird released from a cage, disappearing in a blink of an eye.

    When Xiao Lu came over with two samples, she only saw Aunt Yan packing up her things, "Master Qiao, where is Song Xiao?" "

    She left after work, do you have something to do with her?"

    "Want to ask her for help ?" I'll see which one looks better and give me a reference. Forget it, I'll ask her when I get to work tomorrow."

    Aunt Yan regretfully said, "That's unfortunate, she has asked for leave and will come to work next week." "

    That's it, She seemed to have said that she was going to ask for leave to go back to work on the new home, but she didn't expect it to be this week. That's fine, how about Master Qiao, please help me take a look and give me some advice?" If you can't find Song Xiao, you can find Song Xiao's master .

    In order to finish the work of the new home earlier, Song Xiao asked the factory for three days' leave while he had nothing to do, including one day off on the weekends, to scrape together four days, and he would not have to go to work starting from Thursday.

    As soon as she ran out of the garment factory, she caught a bus and squeezed to the front with all her strength and grabbed a seat. As soon as she sat down, she quickly loosened her scarf to breathe. As soon as the car started, she took out the letters in the interlayer of the satchel.

    Two letters, one was sent from the capital, and the other was sent from a small county in the northeast.

    Song Xiao took the lead in opening the letter sent from the Northeast without hesitation, and it was indeed written by Yan Qiao. It has been almost half a month since his last letter. It is estimated that he went to the Northeast, where it snows heavily in winter and it is not easy to travel, so the last two letters have been sent slowly. But both times the letters were thicker than usual, with several sheets stacked together.

    Moving to the window, Song Xiao took out the letter paper to read.

    Yan Qiao went to the Northeast with his teacher since October, and worked hard every day in the military factory in the Northeast. The icy and snowy land he described in the letter is very graphic. Song Xiao imagined the feeling of being submerged to the knees when stepping on the snow when he went out. Well, he would probably be so cold that both legs would lose consciousness.

    Yan Qiao still has to stay in the Northeast until April next year, and the next two months will be relatively busy, so he probably won't have much time to send her letters frequently, so it can be regarded as an early vaccination for her.     But there is also good news, in the second half of next year, he will return to the research institute in the provincial capital to study for half a year. The distance from the provincial capital to Huazhou City is better than the distance from Beijing to Huazhou City. At least wait for the vacation time. If Yanqiao can have two or three days of rest time, they can meet each other.     Thinking about it this way, I suddenly feel that the year after tomorrow is not too far away.     She was frowning and grinning stupidly while reading the letter in the car. The people next to her took a look at her and thought she was weird, so they moved aside and even tore off the clothes next to her.     After reading the letter written by Yan Qiao twice, Song Xiao carefully folded the letter and put it back in the interlayer of the satchel. Then I started to open the letter sent back from the capital, this time it was written by my grandparents, my cousin and Song Yanyi together.     Song Xiao bought a padded coat from a department store and sent it to her cousin Song Xin. After receiving it, the cousin quickly wrote back to her, saying that the dress was very nice, and several of her friends also liked it. So she sent money for Song Xiao to help Buy a few pieces and send them to Beijing. It's not a big problem, the receipt for the remittance was also sent along with the letter. Anyway, I don't go to work tomorrow, so I will buy it and send it out tomorrow.     Grandpa and grandma wrote a lot. The neighbor next door has a great-grandson. It’s been a long time since Yan Qiao came to eat at home, but I received a special product sent by Yan Qiao from the Northeast, and told her to go to the capital to play if she had time. some type of.     The last paragraph in the letter was from Song Yanyi, protesting that everyone received the clothes she made, only he did not.     Song Xiao glanced at it and skipped over. Song Yanyi was running too fast, it would be a waste to make clothes for him, Song Xiao decided to give him some food and forget about it.