Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Mother and Daughter Conversation

    Song Xiao sighed silently at the side, seeing that Yan Qiao was about to return to the capital, he managed to spend some time alone and was interrupted. Fortunately, I have basically said what I wanted to say, but it is not a problem for the two of them to stare here now.

    "You have to go to the car tomorrow, go back early and rest." No matter how reluctant you are, it's time to say goodbye.

    Liang Juan was still reluctant, "No, you didn't tell me what's going on, why are you leaving? Anyway, you're going to sleep in the car, so it doesn't matter if you go to bed later tonight. Yan Qiao, what are you talking about? Were you together? Xiaoxiao, do your parents and sister know about this? You can’t keep it from the family.”

    Yan Qiao couldn’t help but rolled his eyes at him: He’s really his good brother, and he was asked for help before When he was young, he was Brother Qiao, but now he speaks and shuts Yan Qiao. Besides, he and Xiaoxiao's fourth sister haven't written a word yet, so it's too soon to substitute himself into the role of brother-in-law.

    "Hey, we haven't been together for long, my mother and my fifth sister know about it, and I told them about my father and my fourth sister's place. All right, you don't have to worry about it, you can go too quickly."

    "Your fourth sister really knows about the person you and Yan Qiao are talking about?" Liang Ju'an still didn't believe it. If he knew, why didn't he come to the city?

    "I said so." Song Xiao replied confidently. They did reply, but I don't know if they have seen the message.

    "Okay." Liang Ju'an was a little disappointed, but looking at Song Xiao and Yan Qiao, he still felt incredible, why did the two of them really come together? Shen Lang's mouth can really be guessed. He has said that Yan Qiao and Song Xiao are together several times before, but everyone took it as a private joke before, who knows that there will be a day when the joke will become the truth.

    One day when Shen Lang comes back and finds out about this, he will probably die laughing, and maybe even brazenly ask them for a red envelope as a matchmaker.

    "You two, don't plan to explain to me what's going on?"

    Song Xiao shook his head, not intending to explain to him.

    Yan Qiao didn't care, at least he was a good brother for so many years, seeing that he was the first of the three to have a partner, how could he be proud for a while, and said in a few words that he came back this time to chase someone, just wait After a year and a half, I returned from my training in Beijing.

    Liang Ju'an could hear the complacency in his words, and said in a sour tone, "Isn't it just a date? What's there to be happy about? I'll have to wait until you come back. Maybe I'll get married before you." "Oh,

    and Wooden people get married? You can get married tomorrow." Didn't catch up with anyone, just thinking about getting married first? ! dream.

    Liang Ju'an was so angry by Yan Qiao that he couldn't speak, and Song Xiao next to him covered his mouth and snickered. Liang Ju'an felt that he didn't need to stay any longer, and he would blow himself up if he stayed any longer. Angrily turned around and left, walked a few steps and then backed away, "Xiaoxiao, it's not safe for you to go back as a girl so late, why don't I pass by your house later and ask your mother to come out to pick you up?" Yan Qiao:

    … ...is really a good brother.

    But it was indeed too late, and there happened to be an acquaintance leaving with him, so Yan Qiao didn't want to keep her anymore. "Okay, let's go back and rest."