Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

    The pain of the long jump is not at the moment, but at night, you will feel the faint soreness in your thighs and calves, and you can guess what funny steps you will take when you go downstairs tomorrow morning.

    Fortunately, Song Xiao is also experienced. After the game, he has been rubbing his legs, which can relieve a lot of soreness. When I went back to take a shower at night, I added hot water to soak my feet, and didn't stop until my calf was red.

    Even so, my legs were a little sore the next morning.

    I will run a 3,000-meter long-distance race later, and the school does not have a precise runway, so this long-distance run is to run six laps according to the designated runway. Not many people signed up for this project. Before it started, some teachers organized the students participating in the competition to do warm-up activities together.

    The weather today is not as good as yesterday, the sky is gloomy, as if a rain is about to fall. The temperature is also much colder than yesterday. In order to facilitate running, it is impossible for everyone to wear thick clothes, and some even wear short-sleeved shorts.

    Song Xiao stood in the middle of the first row. From time to time, he had to jump up and down a few times to warm up, or just rub his hands and cover his face.

    The classmates in the class were scattered outside the track by Xiao Ping and Liao Yuzhang, and there were two or three people there every short distance. Long-distance running is more about persistence and perseverance. If you want to maintain your running speed at all times, cheering and encouraging around you are very important.

    Song Xiao was very calm now. When the referee whistled, she kept running at her own speed. Even though she was the last one, she quickly opened up half a runway away from the first one. , but she still walked unhurriedly.     The wind was a bit strong, and the short hair that hadn't grown enough to be tied was blown around. She didn't dare to open her mouth to breathe, for fear that if she took a breath, the cold wind would blow in.     By the time of the third lap, she no longer felt cold, and she was even sweating hotly. Still running at the original speed, but already surpassing the people in front one by one.

    By the fourth lap, she felt that the weight of her legs had increased, and her speed began to slow down due to physical exhaustion. The students outside the court began to cheer her on. After adjusting his breathing, he brought his speed back up again. But his face had already turned pale, and his throat hurt.

    Feeling that her vision was a bit erratic, she used the classmates outside the field as a reference, and every time she just wanted to run past that person, and then run past that person. It's just that the physical strength that persisted for so long is almost exhausted.

    There were five other people in front of her, all not too far apart.

    "Song Xiao, run with me."

    A clear voice came from beside her.

    Turning his head, he saw Yan Qiao who was running together outside the field.

    "Follow my rhythm, come, one, two, one."

    It was as if I had finally found a clear spring in the vast desert, and my whole body was full of strength. Song Xiao raised his hand to wipe the sweat that was about to flow into his eyes, took a few deep breaths, readjusted his pace and started running with the people beside him.

    The cheering shouts of the classmates were mixed with the subtle breathing of the runners next to her, as if there was a hand pulling her forward in the dark, and kept running, surpassing the person in front, and then another person... .Entering     the last lap, people around the white line runway are shouting, the wind is grinning, and the people next to them have to speed up in the last half lap. The only words in her consciousness at the moment were the words "the last half circle". They were about to run over, and they also accelerated.     She didn't have time to look at how many people had already passed by, and she finally rushed to the finish line. She was about to sit down when Yan Yuxiang hugged her up, and while patting her on the back, she led her slowly to the side .     All the students in the class gathered around, and everyone clapped their hands excitedly, "Song Xiao, you are amazing, you came third!"