Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76

    It was only after four o'clock in the morning when we arrived in Huazhou City. After returning home, Song Xiao lay down on the bed again, and when she woke up, she was the only one in the room. Needless to say, her parents must have gone back to the unit to sell their holidays and go to work.

    work? !

    Song Xiao quickly got up, washed up and cooked a bowl of dried noodles, then changed clothes and went straight to the department store, bought a can of malted milk and a catty of toffee, and then went to Yan's house.

    Thanks to the red envelopes from grandpa and uncle, her small coffers have been enriched again. Last night her dad said he would give her the money to buy a job, but she didn't want it. When I refused at the time, I was very straightforward, thinking that I was able to save this money to buy a job, which is really amazing. There is still a difference between buying with my own money and buying with my parents' money. But the next morning I woke up with some pain.

    "Good morning, Grandma Yan!" When she came this time, the courtyard door was open, and Grandma Yan was sitting on a rocking chair in the middle of the courtyard basking in the sun, swaying back and forth.

    "Hey, Xiaoxiao is here? Xiaoqiao said that you and your parents went to grandma's house, and you won't be able to come back until some time. Is it okay to come back so early?" Grandma Yan was happy to see her coming, and she sat on the armrest of the rocking chair He got up, called her in, and shouted to Yan Qiao's room: "Xiao Qiao, Xiao Xiao is here."

    Yan Qiao also came out quickly, seeing her suddenly appearing in his yard, looking over The word "surprise" is in his eyes.

    "Hi, brother Xiaoqiao." Song Xiao waved a hand to greet him. I didn't notice his sudden froze expression, and explained to Grandma Yan: "The main purpose of going back this time is to solve my brother-in-law's marriage, and it's all settled. I thought it would be bad to ask for leave for too long, so I rushed back. Xiaoqiao My brother helped me find a job in a garment factory. I don’t know how to thank him. I bought some things and came here. When I have a break next time, I’ll buy vegetables and cook for everyone.” “Next time, you can’t be so polite

    . , Xiaoqiao has a friend who can find a job, that is, to help out along the way. But everyone has to eat, I like Xiaoxiao's braised pork." "Yeah, then I will

    make you a special braised pork at that time Meat."

    She said "Brother Xiaoqiao" one by one, and Yan Qiao felt his head hurt when he heard it.

    "When you come back, go through the formalities as soon as possible. You go to the hospital to resign first, and then go to the garment factory to report. I have agreed with the lady who sells the job, and I will help you do it for a few days. Arrive It’s time to buy something to send to others as a thank you.”

    Song Xiao now wanted to settle down on the job as soon as possible, so he said, “Then I’ll go back to my work unit to resign now.” Put the things I bought on the table in the living room and put them away. Song Xiao said hello to Grandma Yan and was about to leave, but just as she turned around, she thought of Yan Qiao next to her, and came back, "Brother Xiaoqiao, go with me, I will go to the hospital to finish my resignation later, by the way Let’s report to the garment factory together.”

    The request was said very naturally, but fortunately, the hands were behind the back, so no one saw it even if they were pinching it uneasily.

    Yan Qiao wanted to laugh but held back, coughed and nodded. Go to the living room and bring the bag of toffee, "My family can't eat too much candy, and it won't last long in hot weather, so I'll take this as a gift. Grandma, we're going out." "Hey, let's go." Looking at the