Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141 1977

    May 1977.

    Looking forward to the year before last, Fifth Sister and Yi Cheng got married, and Third Brother and Yuanyuan started dating. The eldest brother was injured and came back from the northwest, and sister Su Wei came with him. She also finished her work at the Huazhou garment factory and went to the provincial capital. At that time, Honghe Garment Factory was still a small factory with only 17 employees. After she went there, it became 18 employees.

    After two years, 1977 was a very good year. At the beginning of the new year, the fourth and fifth sisters and Yuanyuan were all pregnant one after another, and she was going to be a aunt/aunt. In the future, she will not be the youngest in the family.

    Just in March last year, the marriage report of eldest brother and Su Wei was finally typed. There were some twists and turns in the middle, but it didn't matter. Anyway, it all passed, and the result was good. But they didn't get leave, so they held a wedding in the army, and everyone in the family couldn't leave. The fourth and fifth sisters couldn't go there because they were pregnant. So, in the end, the family sent Song Xiao who was able to ask for leave but did not have a family.

    Oh, not only her, but also the second brother who graduated from the military academy also went.

    Among the six siblings, the only one, the second brother, who has not yet found a partner and is not in a hurry to find a partner, went to school for two years of education, and still looks like a fool. It's just that Yan Qiao came with her, Yan Qiao was there, every time the second brother wanted to grab her, Yan Qiao blocked her back.

    And she has been going to Honghe Garment Factory for nearly two years.

    It is not an exaggeration to describe the past two years as earth-shaking.

    The samples they are selling to the provincial garment factory are all required not to be sold in the provincial capital. As for the samples in other places, everyone will take orders according to their own ability. For this reason, they also won big orders from the three department stores of the Provincial Department Store.

    One after another, not only the Huazhou garment factory, but also garment factories in other cities have come to discuss cooperation one after another, hoping to directly purchase their samples for production.

    With these orders and money, He Xingmei's first step was to raise wages for the workers in the factory. When everyone else in the production team was envious, He Xingmei waved her hand and went straight to buy a new machine and came back to expand the production workshop by four times, and then recruited people in the production team.

    Now, Honghe Garment Factory is still a small factory, but at least it is a factory with 60 workers. For the convenience of transportation, the factory and the county each paid half of the money to build the road from the Honghe brigade to the provincial capital into a concrete road and widen the road.

    It wasn't just her that changed, but other people and things.

    Aunt Yan resigned from the Huazhou garment factory in December 1975 and sold her job. In April 1977, he was hired back to Huazhou Garment Factory as a pattern maker.

    In September of 1976, it was a good time of autumn, and one of the very good days was suitable for marriage. But at the beginning of September of this year, Grandma Yan did not wake up from a peaceful sleep.

    The kind and gentle old man who always combed his hair meticulously did not wait for her and Yan Qiao's wedding.

    In May of this year, Aunt Yan went to someone to do the calculation again, and it was calculated that September 19 was the most suitable for a wedding. So the day they got married and had a wedding banquet was set on this day.