Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

    But after a year, Song Xiao found that everyone seemed to be different.

    Almost all the girls in the class have a sunflower skirt and bell-bottom pants, and the scrunchies and hairpins that tie their hair on their heads are all sparkling. These are all normal. After all, it’s Chinese New Year. Everyone has lucky money, or the family buys new clothes and shoes. Don’t just wait for the school to start to show off.

    The relationship between boys and girls in the class is different.

    Not to mention the clear distinction before, at least boys and girls are not too close. But as soon as this semester started, I could vaguely feel that small groups that were different from last semester gradually formed in the class. In a small group, there were both boys and girls, and some students began to secretly talk about their partners. Every time the girls in the dormitory mentioned a certain boy in the class or in the school, someone would yell at one of them, and Song Xiao was confused every time.

    She observed secretly for a week, and found that Zhu Xiaoya and Liao Yuzhang were dating, because she accidentally saw them holding hands in physical education class.

    When she excitedly shared the gossip with Yan Yuxiang, Yan Yuxiang asked back: "Zhu Xiaoya said it in the dormitory on the first night of school, didn't you hear?" "Ah? Did she say it?

    " Song Xiao was shocked.

    Seeing that Yan Yuxiang nodded affirmatively, Song Xiao fell silent, recalling that she went to bed early on the first night of school because of menstruation, and she didn't pay attention to what the people in the dormitory behind were talking about.

    I thought I had discovered something amazing, and secretly wanted to share it with others, but I didn't expect that it was not a secret at all!

    "Not only Zhu Xiaoya and Liao Yuzhang, but also Xiao Ping and a boy from No. 4 Middle School. They said they met when they were selected to perform in the song and dance troupe together." Yan Yuxiang knew a lot more than Song Xiao.

    "Also."

    "Also?! Who is it?"

    "Wang Yaoyao from the next class, I mentioned it to you, right? She must be interested in my brother."

    "Really? Tell me quickly." Song Xiao waited excitedly holding her little face.

    When Yan Yuxiang met Song Xiao during Chinese New Year, he mentioned Wang Yaoyao, a very beautiful girl who lived very close to Yan's house. During the winter vacation, Yan Qiao often went to the stadium to play with Shen Lang and Liang Ju'an. For some reason, Wang Yaoyao often went to watch them play and gave them drinks. As Yan Qiao's biological sister, Yan Yuxiang was Wang Yaoyao's first "bribery" target, and the snacks she brought were often shared with Yan Yuxiang. It's just that under the pressure of her brother's eyes, Yan Yuxiang didn't dare to take other people's food casually.

    But it wasn't very obvious before, so Yan Yuxiang wasn't sure that he was interested in her brother.

    "It can't be more true. Before school started, she still wanted to come to my house to find me, and told my mother that she was my friend. When she went to my house, she only talked to my brother. It was too obvious. Even my grandma and my parents knew about it." "

    "And then? Then? What's the attitude of your grandma and parents? Wait until you graduate, or what?" "

    My family definitely can't agree! If you dare to talk about a partner while you are studying, you will definitely have your legs broken. !" Yan Yuxiang felt something was wrong, "Xiaoxiao, you look very happy."