Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 Interruption of Training

    Song Xiao left the director's office and went straight back to the dormitory to pack up his things. Cleaning up is not troublesome, the sheets and quilts are folded and put into the package together with the clothes, and the rest of the toiletries and other things are put into another package. After looking around, there is nothing left behind, and I am about to leave.

    The door opened with a click, and it was He Xingmei who had returned.

    Seeing that she had packed her things, she frowned, "Are you really leaving? Don't continue to participate in training?"

    Song Xiao now relaxed, shrugged indifferently, "Yeah, there is nothing to stay. While it’s still early, I’ll go to my partner’s place first, and I can still catch the train home in the afternoon.”

    He Xingmei pursed her lips, thinking about what Song Xiao said to her last night, thought for a moment, and said, “What did you do yesterday? I said later that even if I can’t be seconded to the provincial garment factory, I still have to come to the provincial capital. Is this true?” “

    Of course, if I don’t come to the provincial garment factory, it doesn’t have a big impact on me. Maybe I can talk to the factory. Let’s discuss it with the leaders in the village. I’m in the provincial capital, so it doesn’t affect my making clothes. I just need to hand in the samples on time. If this method doesn’t work, I’ll think about something else.” This is what she said last night

    . As I thought, there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, and there is nothing that cannot be solved, but it may be a little tortuous. But there will always be a balance to be found.     On the contrary, if you stick to the road in front of you, you will only kill your own road. Life is alive, eat and drink are two words, no matter how much you like the job, you have to do it happily to last for a long time.     He Xingmei was taken aback. She didn't expect Song Xiao to have another idea. Although it was reasonable, but thinking about the small workshop she was in, she decided to give it a try.     "I haven't introduced the small factory I'm in to you in detail before. In fact, it's not too far from the Provincial Garment Factory. Take the No. 3 bus to the terminal, and you'll be there. The factory was run by our production team. Now I am the only pattern maker, and I have not actually made my own clothes. I have received some small orders from the provincial garment factory to produce them. There are not many workers, but the benefits are not bad. If you are willing to come, I can guarantee you a higher salary."

    Although they had known each other not long ago, Song Xiao still liked He Xingmei very much. She gave her this suggestion, and immediately considered it seriously. After a long silence, Song Xiao asked, "If I go over, how much can you pay? How can you guarantee that you can be the master? What if the leaders in your factory disagree?" "The factory director is my father, and my uncle

    is Production team leader, I can persuade them to agree, and I believe they will. In addition, my current salary is thirty-five yuan a month. If you come, I can guarantee to give you sixty. Of course, you can also We have to come up with the current level of production.”     If you can give a salary of 60 yuan, it is actually a lot, especially since this is a factory run by the production team itself. But Song Xiao also mentioned his current salary, "I can now earn 48 yuan a month in our unit. If the clothes I design are put into production, I will reward 20 yuan for each piece of clothing. At least three pieces of clothes are designed and put into production, so my salary is not low every month. I think that your unit may not be able to pay me such a high salary.” The monthly salary     is more than 100? Even her father who is the factory manager may not have this salary.     He Xingmei suddenly felt a little embarrassed. According to this situation, Song Xiao really had no reason to go to their small broken factory. It would be better to stay in the original unit, just as she said, even if she was in the provincial capital, it would not affect her at all. She continues to design clothes. More importantly, who can refuse a salary of more than 100 yuan a month?     "However," Song Xiao said with a smile, "I will still seriously consider your proposal, thank you Xingmei. I think I need to think about it for a while, if possible, can I give you my answer at the end of this month? "     I didn't expect such a turning point.     "Of course! Even if it's two months, we welcome you!"     But he still didn't understand, "To be honest, you have done a good job in your unit. If you are allowed to work alone in the provincial capital, you don't need to consider us." .I think the leaders of your unit should agree with you."