Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

    After staying at home for a few days, Song Xiao and Song Yan will go back to school.

    Li Qiuyue was going to the city hospital for training and study for three months, so they set off for Huazhou City together. It's just that for the sake of convenience, Li Qiuyue will live in the dormitory arranged by the hospital, so she won't live with them in the rented room.

    The small house has become much more spacious because of one person missing.

    It's a new semester, and it seems that the girls in the class have become more attractive, except for Song Xiao who has not recovered from the tan.

    In the first class of school, Teacher Li asked them to share what they did during the summer vacation.

    When it was Song Xiao's turn, she mentioned that she went to the capital during her summer vacation, and learned about the gap between the southwestern region and the north. When it came to the attractions and food in the capital, everyone listened with pricked ears. When the get out of class was over, the students who sat in the front, back, left and right came around and asked if she could show them the photos she took.

    At noon that day, Song Xiao took the photos of the scenic spots and showed them to his classmates.

    Xiao Ping came over to take a look, and took one of the photos of the □□ square and couldn't put it down, so she asked Song Xiao if she could give this photo to her.

    Although I have the film in my hand and can use it to develop it again, but Xiao Ping and I are almost at odds. She is so petty and holds grudges, so she doesn't want to take into account the "classmate friendship" that is insignificant but not useful. I snatched it back in the past, "No, I need time and money to develop photos." But I was thinking in my heart, I don't want to give you money if I have time!

    Xiao Ping's face that was still smiling just now collapsed, and snorted disdainfully, "If you don't give it, you won't give it. How much is a photo worth? Why are you so stingy?!

    " Do you want to be greedy for others? If you want to, you can take pictures yourself." But Zhu Xiaoya couldn't understand her appearance, so she couldn't help but came out to refute her.

    Xiao Ping gave her a contemptuous look, "What's the matter with you?"

    Song Xiao looked at this and that. The smell of gunpowder on both sides was strong, and he felt that he was really unlucky. He didn't want to participate in their boring quarrel at all. He quickly put away the photos he brought, and quickly left the classroom with Yan Yuxiang who was next to him to get some fresh air.

    "Do you think they have a problem here? It's like a feud for a while." Song Xiao pointed to her head.

    Yan Yuxiang shook his head absent-mindedly, "Who knows about them?"

    After saying a few more words, Yan Yuxiang still seemed to be wandering in the sky, Song Xiao felt that something was wrong with her, and stared suspiciously at her face again and again. Shaking left and right in front of her eyes, seeing that she still couldn't get up, she reached out and put her hand on her forehead. She was not sick, "What's bothering you?" Since the day she came back to find her and now school starts, It's only a few days, what big things can happen?

    Yan Yuxiang looked at her with melancholy eyes, but sighed inexplicably, "You don't understand." Her

    mood was lifted high, and she didn't just explain clearly, Song Xiao was also anxious now, "You said Don't I understand? Say it quickly."