Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Reluctantly agree

    Song Yan seemed to come here to vent her emotions, but she didn't actually say whether she should listen to Song Xiao's suggestion or not.

    "Let's go, go to the hospital canteen for dinner." Song Yan pulled Song Xiao who was in a daze.

    People didn't persuade them to understand, but they got themselves involved, and they really didn't know what to say.

    At night, Song Yan didn't go back to work, she insisted on sharing a bed with Song Xiao to sleep. Ever since she could remember, unless there were special circumstances, Song Yan had never mentioned that she wanted to sleep with Song Xiao. The sudden stickiness made Song Xiao tired. Even Bai Xiuhua didn't feel used to it, so she quietly asked Song Xiao while Song Yan was taking a bath, "What's wrong with Yanyan?"

    See, people just can't be too abnormal.

    "It's nothing, I haven't seen you in half a month and miss me."

    Even dogs don't believe such words. Bai Xiuhua knew that when a girl got older, she would always have something on her mind that she didn't want to tell her elders. Fortunately, the three girls in her family were about the same age, so she didn't tell her elders, at least she knew to tell her sisters.

    "If you don't tell me, I don't bother to ask you. It's cold at night, so you should bring out more thin quilts. By the way, how are you going to work today?" Song Xiao smirked, "Very good, I'm assigned to make

    clothes It’s over, I’m going to study with Aunt Yan.”

    Bai Xiuhua was surprised for a moment, and was also happy that her work went so smoothly, “It’s really good, you and Yuxiang had a good time, but it’s her mother’s kindness to take care of you, and you have to live up to it yourself. You can't be lazy at work just because you have a good relationship."

    "Oh, I see." Her parents really cannot do without work.

    When it was time to go to bed at night, Song Xiao felt that the sisterhood between herself and Song Yan was not without reason.

    Before going to bed, they whispered each other close to each other, and all the recent gossip about the song and dance troupe was read. It seemed that the two sisters had a very good relationship. Chatting and chatting, Song Xiao was still very energetic, and Song Yan not only fell asleep quietly, but also squeezed Song Xiao so much that he could only sleep on his side against the wall. In the early hours of the morning, Song Xiao was woken up by the cold, and found two quilts, one was pressed by Song Yan, and the other was covering her body, and it took a long time to pull it out. He had to push Song Yan's arms and legs away from time to time.

    The last time I went to Beijing, I also slept in the same bed. It may be that the bed was relatively big at that time, and I didn't find that she had so many sleeping problems.

    The next day Song Xiao got up with a chicken coop on his head, and suddenly surprised Bai Xiuhua.

    She was about to go out, and Song Yan got up slowly, and said in surprise, "Wake up so early to go to work? No wonder you look listless." Song Xiaoyou glared at

    her resentfully, wanting to pounce on her and fight her, forget it, "You Don't you stay at home tonight?"

    "Going back to the dormitory, it's not fun to sleep in the same bed with you. Did you snatch my quilt at night?"

    What does it mean to beat back? ! Song Xiao took a deep breath and said to himself, "Bear her once, there will be no next time!"

    After getting out and getting on the bus, she began to sleep with her head against the window again.