Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 Young Mu Ai

    "Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao." Yan Yuxiang shook her hand in front of Song Xiao, and finally brought her back to her senses, pointing to the big red paper copied on the wall, on which three columns of dish names were neatly written , "What do you want to eat?"

    Song Xiao came back to his senses, and turned his head to see Yan Qiao who was sitting opposite him looking at her, but his fingers were still gently shaking the teacup. Spilled it out, and quickly collected it back.

    Turning his gaze back, Song Xiao focused on the menu on the wall, "Then, uh, I like them all, you can choose." "No, you have to choose

    one, my brother said two years ago to treat us to eat, After this village, there will be no more shops like this, hurry up!" Yan Yuxiang didn't refuse Song Xiao, she insisted on ordering one.

    Song Xiao had no choice but to order Daoyu casually, it is really rude to trick his own brother.

    "Xiaoxiao, eat your favorite fish head quickly." Yan Yuxiang brought a big fish head over and filled her rice bowl. Song Xiao wanted to wave her hand and say no, Yan Yuxiang picked up another chicken leg for her, and thoughtfully put it on another empty bowl in front of her, "Roast the duck leg, we each have one. Neither my brother nor Liang Juan I like to eat chicken legs and wings, so it's just right for us to share, hehe."

    Song Xiao's refusal was blocked by her, so she had to bow her head silently to eat the fish head, and then gnaw on the chicken legs.

    When I went out today, I hesitated again and again, and finally found this light white knee-length dress to wear, and turned around in front of the glass window at home a few times. The gentle lady didn't pretend, she didn't pay attention when she was eating, the vegetable juice dripped onto her skirt, and several small yellow spots bloomed.

    Chef Zhou's culinary skills are really good, the little affectation at the beginning was quickly washed away by the delicious food. Forget it, let's eat first and then look. Moreover, Yu Xiang next to him can eat and drink boldly in front of Liang Ju'an, so he doesn't have to think about this or that.     Yan Yuxiang sighed while eating: "Shen Lang's absence is still a little bit good. He is the most annoying. He always grabs chicken legs and duck legs from me." But it is still a bit uncomfortable, maybe this delicious food is better if you have to grab it.

    The name Shen Lang is now an atmosphere destroyer, as soon as he was mentioned, everyone fell silent. Fortunately, everyone deliberately avoided this topic, and soon chatted about other things.

    "When will your regularization come to an end?" Yan Yuxiang touched Song Xiao with his elbow.

    "Just next week. My mother said that the regular list and the list of new recruits this year will be posted around next week. However, those who are regular will be rearranged and may be assigned to other departments.

    " It’s best not to leave, your current job is very good, much more leisurely than mine, I’m envious.”

    Song Xiao said with a helpless smile: “It doesn’t matter which part you go to, but you don’t know how to be blessed when you are in the blessing. Well, I just like working in a garment factory."

    After thinking about it carefully, Yan Yuxiang felt that what Song Xiao said made sense. If she was asked to do some work of serving tea and newspapers in a small department every day, thinking about it would make her suffocate to death. But the reality is like this...Yan Yuxiang patted Song Xiao on the shoulder, "They all do the same job. Regular workers and probationary workers are still different, right? In the eyes of others, you are just holding a In the words of Granny Qian, such a good girl needs to find a good family, haha."