Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

    Song Yan and Li Qiuyue came to Class 1 and 3 to support Song Xiao. Although they didn't go directly to Teacher Li, the class teacher, but when it was evening self-study, Teacher Li came to the classroom with an ugly face and called Liao Yuzhang, Xiao Ping and Jin Qiu. After going to the office, when they returned to the classroom, Liao Yuzhang frowned and pursed his lips, completely losing his usual peaceful attitude, and the eyes of the two girls were all red.

    When returning to the dormitory at night, Xiao Ping gave Zhu Xiaoya a hard push, "You complained to the teacher, right?"

    Soon Zhu Xiaoya pushed her back, not to be outdone, and said, "Are you out of your mind? I just suspect that others want to harm you?" Even if she went to sue, there was no need to sue Liao Yuzhang.

    "Who knows what you think? You were the only one who went to the teacher's office in the afternoon. Who else would file a complaint if you didn't file a complaint? Do you think you and Liao Yuzhang can get along just like that?" Zhu Xiaoya

    snapped She was so angry, "I said that if I didn't file a complaint, I wouldn't file a complaint. I dare to act boldly, unlike you. Besides, can I get along with Liao Yuzhang? What's the big deal? I can't live without him? Or He is the only man in the whole world?"

    "Hey, you know what you think in your heart. You don't need to deceive yourself here."

    Song Xiao came in after, and when he opened the door, he saw the scene of the two of them glaring at each other angrily. , as soon as she stopped at the door of the dormitory, Yan Yuxiang behind her almost couldn't stop, poking his head from behind her to look.

    Oh, it's arguing again? What is this Xiao Ping thinking about all day long, always getting into trouble with people.

    Seeing Song Xiao come in, Xiao Ping pursed her lips, and stopped arguing with Zhu Xiaoya. She took the toiletries and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

    The people in the dormitory also dispersed, each busy in their own way. They didn't talk to Zhu Xiaoya, nor Song Xiao and Yan Yuxiang. Now everyone looked at them as if they were watching a bomb, and everyone was afraid of being affected.

    Jin Qiu and Wei Zijun returned to the dormitory when it was almost time for the dormitory supervisor to come to inspect.

    Song Xiao slept on her side facing the outside, and because it was too early to fall asleep, she lay down on the edge of the bed and touched the railing outside with her fingers, and then clearly saw the expressions on the faces of the two of them.

    It looked like a falling out, Wei Zijun walked in the front with a blank face, and the sound of opening the door was angry, but when he came in, he saw a few people turning over to look at her because of the noise she made, which made it quieter sounded. Jin Qiu, who came in from behind, lowered her head in aggrieved manner, feeling the sight of the upper bunk, and saw Song Xiao as soon as she looked up, muttering about to say something, Song Xiao immediately turned around.

    don't want to hear.

    Then, the dormitory door was closed softly.

    The dormitory is quiet, and the lively conversation before going to bed is gone. I guess everyone feels that there is nothing to say about today's matter, and there are three parties involved in their own dormitory. Even if you want to say something, you have to say it in private. ah.

    But I could vaguely hear voices from the dormitory next door, and it was the auntie who was in charge of the dormitory who scolded twice angrily during her inspection, and the voice stopped.