Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Get the photo

    There is no trouble that a delicious meal can't solve. If you are still troubled after eating, then add another popsicle, and all troubles can be thrown into the sky.

    I had lunch outside before going to the photo studio to get photos. The sun was shining at this point in the afternoon, and there were not many people coming to the photo studio, only one or two people came by. Song Xiao and Song Yanyi moved small stools and sat outside to look at the developed photos. If there were any bad ones, they could be picked out in time, and then let the old master re-wash them.

    There are a lot of photos, and they are quite impressive scattered on a small table. The guests who came in and out couldn't help but come over to have a look. Some thought the photos were good, so they asked whether they were taken by themselves or by the masters of the photo studio. Song Xiao pursed her lips and raised her face, proudly saying that she took the picture, and got a lot of free compliments.

    "Look at you." Song Yanyi found a few photos that he thought were not good-looking, "Look at these photos, they are really ugly."

    Song Xiao snatched them to see where they were ugly, and found that one of them was taken by her In the first photo, a bus is passing by, except for the stationary buildings on both sides are clear, the speeding bus and pedestrians are blurry, and the person sitting by the window of the bus is even more blurry to deformation.

    But Song Xiao was still sure at a glance that this person was Yan Qiao.

    Song Yanyi leaned over to look at the photo she took, "It's ugly, I don't know what it is, and people can't see it clearly. And this one, I say it's definitely not good-looking, you still don't believe it." The photo is a half-length photo of Yan Qiao standing beside the red wall, "My brother Yan is eight points handsome, but you only have one point left."

    Who is your brother Yan? ! Passionate!

    Song Xiao snatched it over, "I think it's fine if the photo looks good, but it's not about you anyway."

    Soon, Song Xiao dug out a photo taken for Song Yanyi...it was indeed a bit ugly.

    There was nothing to do when they went home, so Song Xiao and Song Yanyi sorted out the developed photos in front of the photo studio, which ones Song Xiao wanted to take home, which ones Song Yanyi wanted to take back to his home, and which ones The ones for grandparents will be sent to Yanqiao in the end.

    "What's the point of sending it at this distance, let's just send the photos to brother Yan and send them to work."

    Song Xiao immediately raised his hands in agreement.

    But Yan Qiao's unit was quite remote, and it took them more than half an hour to ride there by bicycle, and they were stopped by the janitor at a distance. It was impossible to get in, so Song Xiao wrote his name on it, and gave it to the elder brother who guarded the door to help transfer it to the reception room.

    You can't see the structure and layout of the interior clearly from the outside, but the name of the unit on the plaque above the gate with the word "Aerospace" makes people feel that this place is very sacred.

    Song Yanyi looked up at the plaque on the door, and suddenly said seriously: "I also want to build airplanes in the future."

    Regardless of what he will do in the future, it is good to have ideals at this moment. Song Xiao patted him on the shoulder, encouraging He said: "Then you have to study hard and build airplanes in the future. Maybe in less than ten years I will be able to board a plane when I come to the capital. I will be there in no time. I won't have to take the train anymore." "Yeah